Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 09:27 PM

Re: What is YOUR song of the day & why? ;)

Hi Cass!

Why they would not play for you Papa funeral his best song? I sorry for not understand .... ?
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 09:30 PM

Hello Cosmos! ... WELCOME

I could not see which song you post for us, so I try to recopy it and it comes this one...I hope it is the correct one? "I WILL STAND BY YOU"..... Thank you for post for us! xo Gia ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAyfcO-X3k ..... if not the correct one, at least this one is a very pretty pretty song! (especial for a carer) xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 09:57 PM

I do hope you get this one little squrt, it is about a blind boy talking to his dad.

"what colour is the wind daddy"

love, Mick the Looney....
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 10:00 PM

The words

http://www.metrolyrics.com/what-colo...dsborough.html
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 10:02 PM

if you read this, you know it's for you!.........xx

Gianetta
US

22-01-2016, 10:22 PM

Aww...yes I can see this one.....so sweeeeeet song...make Gia to have water eyes... Pretty...very pretty - thank you for share to us, Michael.... You have a tender side that you keeping hide most the time, I think, yes? THAT is you true nature - you should not be fraid to show you have a big heart and feeling for gentle thing. Thank you Mick the Looney one... (but not really - is Mick the Sensitive One)
Gianetta
US

22-01-2016, 11:02 PM

Bella bella canzone..e lyrica... tante grazie, Micheal
Gianetta
US

22-01-2016, 11:04 PM

HTB - I dunno who it is for this song you have post, .but I am sure they will appreciate that you post it for all of us.... Thank you... I like Christina Aquilera ... lovely song.... xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk

22-01-2016, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Aww...yes I can see this one.....so sweeeeeet song...make Gia to have water eyes... Pretty...very pretty - thank you for share to us, Michael.... You have a tender side that you keeping hide most the time, I think, yes? THAT is you true nature - you should not be fraid to show you have a big heart and feeling for gentle thing. Thank you Mick the Looney one... (but not really - is Mick the Sensitive One)
I know , I am unique, full of love

Gianetta
US

22-01-2016, 11:23 PM

Yes.... quite unique....and also full a little boloney.... lol.... No one else will find ... is true..

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top