Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 07:08 PM

Re: Jan.23 - What is YOUR song of the day & why? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coMlCLX4sP0
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 08:09 PM

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 08:32 PM

?? I can only see Come Outside video...but I has no idea what it talkin' about - seem like angry?... ?? You ask Kenny he will tell to you. I dunno what that is. Other two video do not show. Sorry. : ]
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 08:34 PM

Hello Nom..... I am sorry but I am not able to see you video.... I think this will be happen more and more often.. Hopefully others can see it okay... I feel like I missing out on so many of them... : / ....thank you for posting for us... xo Gia
Gianetta
US

23-01-2016, 08:37 PM

Very pretty song...thank you for post for us, Michael.... Finally one that I am able to see and hear it! Jeeze - it is get very bad with music sharing.... This is a nice video and words - very nice, thank you! xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Very pretty song...thank you for post for us, Michael.... Finally one that I am able to see and hear it! Jeeze - it is get very bad with music sharing.... This is a nice video and words - very nice, thank you! xo Gia
Do not fret, once I get your phone number I will sing down phone, sweetest music you ever heard

Does the phone work....
Gianetta
US

23-01-2016, 08:51 PM

ahhhhh...You goofy Michael..... You do not needing my number...I have you number already...haha! ....... Honest I think the power will go away soon because it keep on shut off and turn on over and over...... I receive a call from my work - ask me to go in for work in the ER (stupen people is driving all over the place - accidents every where - I dunno if I can make it on the roads that are so bad with ice and snow..... I will try! : }
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtWjKbsH9Q8

Why? Because everyone knows I am both a huge Free fan and a flirt
Loudest band I ever saw was Free. Always loved their music.
Gianetta
US

23-01-2016, 08:57 PM

Grazie Stephan.... I know this one! - and I can see it and hear it also! Is funny how only certain song are able to play, yes? .... You are a flirt - haha....there is a lots of flirt in this groups..LOL! That's okay - if it make you to feel happy, good for you.......and thank you for post you favorite group FREE song for us! I have not hear that one in a long time - nice to hearing it once more..... xo Gia Mi piace
Gianetta
US

23-01-2016, 08:59 PM

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top