Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 08:08 PM

Re: Jan. 25 - Who Sings It The Best? - "Silhouettes'"

Okay....if you say so. I dunno what is Manchester accent...lol..... Matchstick man and dog and cat is mean skinny one? He paint skinny ones, Lowry do? That is funny...but no more funny than Pablo Picasso paintings. Look how much they selling for! Ahh...you brat...you makin fun to Gia with short matchsticks...haha.... Next life I will not retorn unless I am 6 feets tall...and then it will be my torn to laugh at all the short ones who stand below me!
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 08:14 PM

That is same song??? Nooo....you try to fool us..... Ha! too many high decible for ears to hearing that why you can not hearing for 3 day after concert. lol.............. I am not a "artist" - I am still leorn to painting...but I have not hear of Lowry...or his matchsticks man and dog and cat...haha... I think I not know very much of English rock groups - so many that I have not hear of....here we having Southern rock, and country rock, and metal rock - each one have they own style to adjust to. Thank you for post the song - I can not understanding a lot of what they saying - but I hear 'matchsticks man' in there a few time! May be is a good idea that I will not visit to England because I will definite have a communication problems...lol.....Yikes! So many different dialect of the same language! : }
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Oooh la la la la la....haha...... Is a fun song...thank you! (she should not have go to France all alone!) haha... xo Gia
She comes from Wales like Tom Jones, sings like him a bit

Gianetta
US

25-01-2016, 08:20 PM

This is a video of Alan Jackson who sing American Country Rock.... Name of song is Good Time..... may be is difficult for some to understanding the words? Welcome to my world...lol...... (is American line dancing that they doing in the SOUTH of the USA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSROm-vgVRk
Gianetta
US

25-01-2016, 08:25 PM

Yes...I have hear that one song before... Very nice! ....but...I must disagree that she sound like Tom Jones...lol...... Tom Jones is have a very ...... well....EXTRA nice voice... This one is with Isaac Hayes singing - Isaac Hayes sound the same voice as Steven...low like a lion growl..haha... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJp8lgMAC8
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 08:34 PM

Manchester Group.

Look at yours now, but wifey getting strop co's I play quiet music
dukeofearl
south coast uk

25-01-2016, 08:39 PM

North East Accent
Gianetta
US

25-01-2016, 08:39 PM

Ahhh....see? I can understanding this one very well... may be I can visit to Manchester..... Kenny, you will invite us? haha...... Is funny that I am able to understand this more easy...is more close to American English I think? I dunno what it's mean strop? If she not liking slow music then play more fast music for her you silly.
Gianetta
US

25-01-2016, 08:42 PM

Our policemans at they best... dancing at a street party... he make me to laugh - but he got the moves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vVjP1YsCcc
dukeofearl
south coast uk

25-01-2016, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Ahhh....see? I can understanding this one very well... may be I can visit to Manchester..... Kenny, you will invite us? haha...... Is funny that I am able to understand this more easy...is more close to American English I think? I dunno what it's mean strop? If she not liking slow music then play more fast music for her you silly.
No, she is watching rubbish on TV and I can't play music when TV is on. Worse she hates Tom Jones

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top