Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 10:03 PM

Re: Jan. 27 - SONG OF THE DAY! - YOU CHOOSE!

Hi

Love your posts Gianetta, they cheer me up.

I like Malcom Mclaren, Double Dutch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ4jMSCBswY

i used to do this, but nowhere near as good.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 10:11 PM

Hello swimfeeders.... Oh..that is very kind of you to say... I thank you... Unfortunate, I am not able to seeing the video that you have post and I do not think I am familiar of it. I try very hard to find it elsewheres on the You Tube, but I have not success. I am sure that others are able to see it, and so we thank you very much for you comment and the song that you post for us. (I am sorry that i do not understand when you say you use to do this - it means play music or doubles dutch? lol..... it not take too much for confuse me..haha) thank you once more time for visit here! Please come back again. xo Gia
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 10:14 PM

Hi

Try this

https://youtu.be/FZ4jMSCBswY

I used to do the skipping part, I am no good at singing
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 10:18 PM

Gahhh! I still am not able to see any video...stupen You Tube. : /

I keep get this message: This video is unavailable with Restricted Mode enabled. To view this video, you will need to disable Restricted Mode. ....*** Can some body tell to me how to disable Restrict Mode please??? I dunno what it means that message. But I can tell to you that I am get very frustrate for You Tube. .... Sorry swimfeed - no lucks....... (oh okay - you jump the ropes! I still do that - not double, but I jump rope for exercising class) Thank you for try - I appreciating.... Please tell if I am able to disable restriction modes please? : } (hisssssssssssssssss!)
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 10:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozCWyDEw-M

If this works it is a very long tune-teenage love,posh school and life ................
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

27-01-2016, 10:29 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FZ4jMSCBswY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gianetta
US

27-01-2016, 10:33 PM

Hello Stephan -

Yes! I can not believe that I am able to see the video that you was post! The love chronicles - that one is complete new to me.... I have not hear that before - - it is a very interesting theory that he will sing of all the years of his love interest.... very nice! I thank you for share it for us....yes - posh school and lifes! Thank you! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

27-01-2016, 10:37 PM

excuse please.... but.... I dunno what to do with this...lol! ?? help?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

27-01-2016, 10:38 PM

Hi

Try this one gianetta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt6Co7EMNCU
Gianetta
US

27-01-2016, 10:52 PM

Noooooooooooooo.... I am not able to see the video. ...this cause me to feeling sad..... thank you very much for try to send them to see - but the same message all the time appears.... : /

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top