Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 03:19 PM

Re: Jan. 31- Song of the day

What the bird name who say cockadoodle doodle? I have forget what is the English name for that kind bird.... ??
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Sashay - Touche' - Sashay - Touche'!

I like this one... haha...... DANCE! xo http://www.netanimations.net/Riverdancing-monkeys.gif
Ha ha - yes is very good x
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 03:22 PM

What the bird name who say cockadoodle doodle? I have forget what is the English name for that kind bird.... ??
Rooster
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 03:22 PM

Cockeral the pubs are called the Cock Inn

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 03:28 PM

Yes Patsy! that the one... Rooster say cockadoodle doodle... I was try to think the name and Steven laughing but he forget also what the name.... we have fishes around here not dairy farm bird.. haha... Thank you my darlin'! ROOSTER... I will remember it now! xo
Gianetta
US

31-01-2016, 03:30 PM

English is call Rooster cockeral? Cock Inn is the drink pub? Cock is from the doodle? Cockeral is mean what the rooster say? Cockeral doodle? Is confuse to me... haha... Thank you for help... but the rooster is the name I was look for...I dunno what is a cockeral. Sound like cockaroach...haha...
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 03:33 PM

English is call Rooster cockeral? Cock Inn is the drink pub? Cock is from the doodle? Cockeral is mean what the rooster say? Cockeral doodle? Is confuse to me... haha... Thank you for help... but the rooster is the name I was look for...I dunno what is a cockeral. Sound like cockaroach...haha...
It is the sound that heralds the dawning of a new day, but it seems a cockerel's crow also reveals something about the pecking order in the farm yard.
Biologists have discovered roosters follow a strict social order when announcing sunrise with their characteristic 'cock-a-doodle-do'.
The most dominant male birds in the area is the first to break the night-time silence with their call, followed by the second most dominant.

Gianetta
US

31-01-2016, 03:40 PM

Are you kidding me?

This is the message when I try to see. ..." Sorry, we can't find the page you are looking for. Would you like to go back to where you were, or search for it?" ....... Okay well...I will remember what you tell to me that the boss bird is the one to break the night time silence..... (LOL - make me think of Steven!) haha!!!!! I think I will make a new nicks name for Steven..haha... Cockeral #1 .... Thank you for info that I not able to see... xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk

31-01-2016, 03:43 PM

Are you kidding me?

This is the message when I try to see. ..." Sorry, we can't find the page you are looking for. Would you like to go back to where you were, or search for it?" ....... Okay well...I will remember what you tell to me that the boss bird is the one to break the night time silence..... (LOL - make me think of Steven!) haha!!!!! I think I will make a new nicks name for Steven..haha... Cockeral #1 .... Thank you for info that I not able to see... xo Gia
A rooster, also known as a cockerel or cock, is a male gallinaceous bird, usually a male chicken (Gallus gallus). Mature male chickens less than one year old are called cockerels.

Get it... xx...doodle doodle cock...chicken singing backwards
Gianetta
US

31-01-2016, 03:43 PM

Okay Okay .... I understand the rooster..haha..... lazy rooster he is.. You have a song for each thing, yes? lol.......

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top