Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 05:24 PM

Does the weather ever affect you?

The air pressure is dropping here & rain storms are on the way, and usually that doesn't affect me but...

Today is different...my humor is tanked.
How does the weather affect you, if at all?
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 05:54 PM

Re: Does the weather ever affect you?

If it's raining I usually get wet!!!

Seriously, I don't like rain.
But worse for me is very HOT weather. When it is humid - horrid.

Love it either just nice and warm or bright and frosty cold.

People tend to smile more on nice bright days!!

Rainbow
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 06:40 PM

There is a narrow band of temperatures which are suitable for me - too cold and I suffer, too warm and humid and I suffer (I am a chronic Asthmatic/Arthritic). If its wet I also suffer as my joints seize up.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 07:03 PM

My undercarriage is somewhat arthritic so that my joints suffer in the cold and wet. That is, of course, unless I wear that much clothing I resemble the Michelin Man
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 09:46 PM

Hate the cold, snow and ice, especially when it prevents me from getting out and about-start to go 'stir-crazy'!
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 09:48 PM

I 'hybernate' as best I can in the extreme cold, but also in the dreaded heat of summer! The crisp fall days are my favourite, but even the rains of spring don't hinder me much.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Hate the cold, snow and ice, especially when it prevents me from getting out and about-start to go 'stir-crazy'!
Cabin fever is better than being cold, wet and aching from head to foot.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Cabin fever is better than being cold, wet and aching from head to foot.
Will agree with you there-I'm very lucky in that the cold and wet doesn't affect me physically.....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 11:16 PM

It doesn't really effect my state of mind, but I don't like it when the weather forces me to stay indoors. I like a nice cool breeze on a warm Summer's Day relaxing in my deckchair.
(Might as well dream here as in bed)
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2011, 01:40 AM

Lack of sunshine bothers me - I don't mind rain, humidity, whatever - so long as it's warm!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top