Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 02:38 AM

Absolutely Frozelled!!

singing ..... the sun has got it's hat on ..... la la la ....

Ok, I know it is freezing, but hoping psychologically it will help me feel warmer ....... but it isn't!!!

Home late tonight. Grabbed some Supper and hot drink. Heating has now gone off ...... I have a dressing gown (over the top of my coat)! Plus a scarf wrapped around my feet to warm them up. Tried to persuade the cat to lay on my lap while I type - (so cosy and warm when she does), but no, she refused. I even tried to bribe her with the promise of some prawns ..... she gave me a look and marched off!!!

Does anyone remember years ago with blankets on beds, we sometimes put coats on top too for extra warmth? ....... I feel tempted to wear my coat IN bed tonight!

Rainbow x
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 09:48 AM

Re: Absolutely Frozelled!!

My Granddad, who worked abroad, when he came home during one summer, brought a bout of malaria with him. Whilst summer temperatures were up in the middle 70s, he laid in bed with every blanket in the house piled on top of him, plus as many coats as we could find and he still shivered!!!
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 11:51 AM

Sounds like you need to put a heating pad under the covers with you!
Oh yeah! Plug it in too. lol
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

29-01-2011, 03:17 PM

Just turn the heating back on ............ Simples
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 06:45 PM

Rainbow never does anything the simple way. lol
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 06:57 PM

Get yourself a dog
Pepsi snuggles into me, she is better than any hotwater bottle.
dragon
florida, usa

29-01-2011, 07:00 PM

Rainbow has at least one dog but guess it doesn't want to be near those cold feet. We all have our limits! LOL
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by dragon ->
Rainbow has at least one dog but guess it doesn't want to be near those cold feet. We all have our limits! LOL
Lol too right
dragon
florida, usa

29-01-2011, 07:07 PM

My corgi sleeps with me but stays away from my feet-she has expressed her wishes to steer clear of that area. lol
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
Just turn the heating back on ............ Simples
Hey Topaz, I bet you have a University degree
You cheeky gorgeous thing!

What you have to realise is that I was so cold that my brain had froze, and the area within that is the thinking part was not functioning!!!

(No funny comment from dragon)!!

Rainbow x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top