Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 02:28 PM

Re: UK benefits least

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I buy a lovely Sauvignon Blanc [South African] from Aldi for £3.99.
Very good it is too ,as is indeed all their wine plus off course Aldi [they good too .
I will be having a glass tonight .
But why is it that for the same bottle at aldi süd (in germany) I pay €2.69 ?
https://www.aldi-sued.de/de/sortimen...ke/weissweine/
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
"And as for arguments, not one of your tribe has come up with a rational evidence based reason to leave. Care to clarify?????? Naw, didn't think so".
Plenty have people have done so. You simply ignore them.

For example.

I have no interest in any totalitarian collective that seeks to abandon our long standing freedoms of Habeus Corpus (innocent until proved guilty) and in its place install Corpus Juris (Guilty until you prove your innocence).

The EU's lawyers have had our government review Corpus Juris. Thankfully we rejected it thus far, but the EU intent is there for all to see.

We want no part of your emerging Orwellian Police State.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

For example.

I have no interest in any totalitarian collective that seeks to abandon our long standing freedoms of Habeus Corpus (innocent until proved guilty) and in its place install Corpus Juris (Guilty until you prove your innocence).

The EU's lawyers have had our government review Corpus Juris. Thankfully we rejected it thus far, but the EU intent is there for all to see.

Beautiful example. The EU seeks to abandon habeus corpus? And they do that by incorporating that principle in the European Convention on Human Rights. The UK signed this https://rightsinfo.org/the-rights-in...an-convention/
You may try to con me, but this is a contemptable attempt.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 05:51 PM

For example.

Obviously another one that can't read properly.

I did say "And as for arguments, not one of your tribe has come up with a rational evidence based reason to leave. Care to clarify?????? Naw, didn't think so".

And not the blathering s of some demented soul.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
I did say "And as for arguments, not one of your tribe has come up with a rational evidence based reason to leave. Care to clarify?????? Naw, didn't think so".

And not the blathering s of some demented soul.

Like I said, when someone stands up and answers these facile assertions of EU stooge posters, they simply ignore them and try and sweep the responses under the carpet.

The evidence has been posted numerous times in other threads where again you just ignore.

The EU lawyers got the UK parliament to review Corpus Juris AND the proposal for creating the European Public Prosecuter some years ago. This is fact and it's documented on the UK parliament website. Links for that were given.

There are other documents on the EU website that highlight Corpus Juris.

This is reason enough for anyone to want to leg it out of the emerging Orwellian state as fast as possible. The notion of arresting people and detaining them for 6 months or more without a proper case or trial is just ridiculous. The UK was totally right to reject it. However with so many EU stooges infesting our government I would expect that eventually they would sign us up to it as well as putting us into the Eurozone to boot!

Another reason why our political system must be scrapped and the ruling elite sacked and a new system implemented along with a proper encoding of the British Constitution.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 06:50 PM

***** Please stop the bickering and name calling.
Thank you
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Isn't that all about our own taxes?

And look at the price of petrol. Most of that is tax!

Personally, I think the government would make money by replacing petrol tax with 'bicycle frame tax'!

Petrol /diesel is really cheap in Spain .
Horrendously expensive in France and the Uk
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Isn't that all about our own taxes?

And look at the price of petrol. Most of that is tax!

Personally, I think the government would make money by replacing petrol tax with 'bicycle frame tax'!
Most of it is not tax. Most of it is distribution profit and collusion.

I agree with you on a bike tax if cyclists refuse a licence. Why should only motorists pay to use the road?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Petrol /diesel is really cheap in Spain .
Horrendously expensive in France and the Uk
Doesn't that just to go show that you can be in the EU and completely ignore all the directives that we complain about? Do you still think you have the full picture?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 10:24 AM

Like I said, when someone stands up and answers these facile assertions of EU stooge posters, they simply ignore them and try and sweep the responses under the carpet.

The evidence has been posted numerous times in other threads where again you just ignore.

The EU lawyers got the UK parliament to review Corpus Juris AND the proposal for creating the European Public Prosecuter some years ago. This is fact and it's documented on the UK parliament website. Links for that were given.

There are other documents on the EU website that highlight Corpus Juris.

This is reason enough for anyone to want to leg it out of the emerging Orwellian state as fast as possible. The notion of arresting people and detaining them for 6 months or more without a proper case or trial is just ridiculous. The UK was totally right to reject it. However with so many EU stooges infesting our government I would expect that eventually they would sign us up to it as well as putting us into the Eurozone to boot!

Another reason why our political system must be scrapped and the ruling elite sacked and a new system implemented along with a proper encoding of the British Constitution.

I asked for rational and evidence based reasons for leaving, and you come up with an alleged reason that 99.9% of the population has never heard of!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top