Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 12:46 PM

Re: Is a No Deal Brexit a Worry?

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
It unfortunately looks as if an illegal immigrant is holding
the flag Julie

Regards Donkeyman!
I can't say it was or wasn't as I am notoriously bad at judging both ages and if people are legally here. Who ever he is I don't understand why he is getting away with it. If any of us went to other countries and burned their national flags on the door step to their democratic leader I have a feeling we wouldn't be getting away scot free.

Many remainers (not all ) seem anti British in these protests yet they are calling leavers names !
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can't say it was or wasn't as I am notoriously bad at judging both ages and if people are legally here. Who ever he is I don't understand why he is getting away with it. If any of us went to other countries and burned their national flags on the door step to their democratic leader I have a feeling we wouldn't be getting away scot free.

Many remainers (not all ) seem anti British in these protests yet they are calling leavers names !
They probably chose him to hold the flag for that reason
Julie, the police are hardly going to tackle him because of
his colour, so he gets away with it??
Regards Donkeyman!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
They probably chose him to hold the flag for that reason
Julie, the police are hardly going to tackle him because of
his colour, so he gets away with it??
Regards Donkeyman!
Actually I have a feeling the police are not picking him up for other reasons than his colour, I have become very worried about our constabulary with the climate change protests and now the remainers protesting. They seem to me to be taking sides and I remember too well the miners strikes to think that is any way a good idea.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 02:31 PM

Actually I have a feeling the police are not picking him up for other reasons than his colour, I have become very worried about our constabulary with the climate change protests and now the remainers protesting. They seem to me to be taking sides and I remember too well the miners strikes to think that is any way a good idea.
That photo is possibly in Argentina judging by the blue and white flags hanging from the poles and the background banners seem to have a communist red star and a photo of Che Guevra on them. Probably an anti-British demonstration because of the Falklands.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Evidence?
SNP?

Pure guesswork old chap.

The SNP are not only remainers but also intent on destroying the Union.

The remainers I've seen protesting down at the HoP over the years have been flying the Union Flag alongside the EU Flag.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 04:21 PM

Not only the scots have problems with england's claims on foreign territory. The spaniards, the argentinians seem to take umbrage too.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That photo is possibly in Argentina judging by the blue and white flags hanging from the poles and the background banners seem to have a communist red star and a photo of Che Guevra on them. Probably an anti-British demonstration because of the Falklands.
Very astute Juddy, l never spotted that, will have another
look at it!
But who used it in a brexit context?
Got me thinking now!
Regards Donkeyman!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

02-09-2019, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Apologies if I have misunderstood that photo, saw it posted elsewhere and obviously didn't look as closely as you. Will check my sources better next time. Sorry.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

02-09-2019, 04:42 PM

Apologies if I have misunderstood that photo, saw it posted elsewhere and obviously didn't look as closely as you. Will check my sources better next time. Sorry.
No problem Julie! I did exactly the same?
Good job Sherlock Judd was checking?
Somebody else on the forum suggested it came from the
Daily Mail, what could their motive be??
Regards Donkeyman!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 08:40 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_MkF1dw_Oo

Nigel Farage Says He Will NOT Stand Candidates If Boris Chooses 'NO DEAL'

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top