Join for free
Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 04:02 PM

Re: Is a No Deal Brexit a Worry?

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
All the antagonism on this forum has supposedly nothing to do with the fact that stephen fry is married to someone 30 years younger. And certainly not with him being a homosexual? I bet every one of you can claim friendship with someone who is gay. So absolutely no prejudice there. It is all due to the fact that he is a remainer.
The antagonism looks the same as that of recent history against immigrants, moslims, communists, homosexuals, women, slaves, americans, negroes, french etc. People like you have always been around.
You forgot Nazis Solly!
Regards Donkeyman!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 08:01 PM

A no deal brexit does not worry me as much as becoming a vassel state. When Boris Johnson resigned as Foreign Secretary, after May’s Chequers plan was announced said he believed a potential agreement was “vassal state stuff”.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Your weasel words are absolutely laughable.

In fact, your pathetic, transparent attempt at insinuating that I am referring to the ordinary hard-working people and small business owners in London in my accusation against the elite establishment, just shows how desperate you are to convince yourself that you have a sensible answer.
You haven't!

You would garner far more respect if you were big enough to admit you just have no answer to my accusation, rather than come out with really silly fake hand over the mouth with shock horror response, which honestly, is laughable coming from you.

I can read you like a book.
No weasel words, just facts,
You obviously cannot even read your own words,
As you clearly stated “ordinary north of Watford people” . No mention of elites whatsoever only the selfish wealth of the South
Now you’re desperately backtracking, claiming that you only meant the elites south of Watford which is utter BS that I don’t buy in to. Furthermore, those you call elites don’t just live south of Watford but such is your ire towards the South the red mid doesn’t let you see that

Fry’s words are not without foundation. If you believe Rees Mog, Farage, Bangor’s and others of that ilk are pushing to leave the EU to improve the lot of the ordinary people you have a big shock coming
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:23 PM

Take a look at how much the EU invests there. https://www.myeu.uk
And what do they do with the rest of the £39 billion we send them?

We might as well cut out the middleman and let our own government distribute the money, after all, it's what we elected them for.....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

We might as well cut out the middleman and let our own government distribute the money, after all, it's what we elected them for.....

How much of our money the EU wastes on Sue Ryder shops instead of fixing the roads

I agree we should spend our own money ourselves and save ourselves 11.2 billion extra in the process when we stop foreign aid to the EU.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Ordinary people you have a big shock coming
Most people have accepted that whatever happens, not one politician will give a damn.

WA has rightly been described by leading lawyers as ‘a legally binding death-trap for Brexit’ and as a ‘political Chernobyl disaster’.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
As you clearly stated “ordinary north of Watford people” . No mention of elites whatsoever only the selfish wealth of the South
Now you’re desperately backtracking, claiming that you only meant the elites south of Watford which is utter BS that I don’t buy in to. Furthermore, those you call elites don’t just live south of Watford but such is your ire towards the South the red mid doesn’t let you see that

Fry’s words are not without foundation. If you believe Rees Mog, Farage, Bangor’s and others of that ilk are pushing to leave the EU to improve the lot of the ordinary people you have a big shock coming

Your cause has lost every vote and every argument.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You forgot Nazis Solly!
Regards Donkeyman!
I didn't, I even said they are still around. I didn't include them in the list hated on this forum.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

39 bn is a misleading amount, but you know that, and it is why you state it. If by now you still don't know the facts about that number, there is no hope for your sanity.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

31-08-2019, 11:28 PM

39 bn is a misleading amount, but you know that, and it is why you state it. If by now you still don't know the facts about that number, there is no hope for your sanity.

You won't get anything now.

But there again the collapse of your fishing industry and the collateral damage to you ports should give you something to look for after your big beach party.

He who laughs last ... I think the phrase goes

Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top