Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 04:34 PM

Re: Truth About Doris, Sorry....Boris.

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
No, Zaphod, I will tell you.
But you don't; you do however describe perfectly such actions and behaviours as have already been suggested in my earlier posts.

See the post directly above this one and realise that you've been sussed.
Long-since in my case, since we've crossed proverbial swords before because of your persistent and usually pointless circumlocutions.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 04:38 PM

I think Mods would prefer if we stuck to the subject of the thread?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Yes he has - fishing and Ireland need sorting but we are out of the EU.
The Ireland problem can't be sorted out. There are only two options, neither of which is acceptable. Can't be done.
I doubt they will sort the fishing thing out satisfactorily, but that isn't too significant to our economy.

Yes it has - your comments about Johnson is based on honesty and character, both of these traits apply to other prime ministers. You can't ignore one liar for another and pretend you have a point.
You seem to be saying that Boris Johnson's poor character doesn't matter because you can think of past Prime Ministers who you consider to have worse characters.

I would rather have him than any leader of any other party running the country.
I wouldn't want Starmer, that's for sure, but that doesn't mean Boris is any good.

in particular the ideologically driven authoritarian ones, like those you seem to think are a good idea..
That is entirely a product of your imagination. I have never, ever expressed a positive opinion about any state, authoritarian or otherwise. Where on earth did you get that notion?

my preference would be the Reform Party over any other.
That's ridiculous.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
But you don't; you do however describe perfectly such actions and behaviours as have already been suggested in my earlier posts.

See the post directly above this one and realise that you've been sussed.
Long-since in my case, since we've crossed proverbial swords before because of your persistent and usually pointless circumlocutions.
I don't really know what the above ramblings are supposed to be about, Zaphod, so I will assume they are a protest of some sort.

I can only repeat what I said before: This is a thread about Boris Johnson's character, and I posted a contribution to it describing my opinion of his character. Be it a fair opinion or otherwise, it is my own considered opinion. What have I done that I'm not supposed to have done?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
IMHO you're right.

I would feel sorry for such sad souls, except IMHO in this forum they too-frequently disrupt what is otherwise usually a friendly discussion for no good reason.
Worse, they don't seem to care that it's themselves they're making look like an absolude pillock.

Now we are all capable of doing that unintentionally on occasion, but to do so frequently?
Each to their own though, I suppose.

Spot on!!!....imo,👍👍👍👍
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Spot on!!!....imo,👍👍👍👍
I am surprised at you Pauline ??
I didn't think you were gullible ??
Look for the common denominator in these pointless personal
diatribes !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I am surprised at you Pauline ??
I didn't think you were gullible ??
Look for the common denominator in these pointless personal
diatribes !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔

Ah, but I don’t see what “ you see”. I see what i see and read, so as I just posted “ spot on” I see it exactly the same as Zaphod sees it, it’s all in the wording, if that makes me gullible in “ your eyes”, I can certainly live with that....

Some people aren’t even aware that they are in “ denial” they have to wake up to that as I did, same as disrupting a thread on purpose, he’s dead right, I’ve done it myself in the past, didn’t really realise it though, you have to look inwardly,I love doing that, timing is the key and being “ self aware”.

It might be to much work for some, it doesn’t exhaust me, it’s being in touch with your inner being/ self.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Ah, but I don’t see what “ you see”. I see what i see and read, so as I just posted “ spot on” I see it exactly the same as Zaphod sees it, it’s all in the wording, if that makes me gullible in “ your eyes”, I can certainly live with that....

Some people aren’t even aware that they are in “ denial” they have to wake up to that as I did, same as disrupting a thread on purpose, he’s dead right, I’ve done it myself in the past, didn’t really realise it though, you have to look inwardly,I love doing that, timing is the key and being “ self aware”.

It might be to much work for some, it doesn’t exhaust me, it’s being in touch with your inner being/ self.
Oooer! Fair nuff Pauline ! I have never had you down as "gullible"
Have you looked for a common denominator ??

Donkeyman!! 🤔🤔
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-07-2021, 06:10 PM

Donkeyman!! 🤔🤔
Have you ever looked inside your inner being/ self?

No disrespect you and I are on different pages, plus your post doesn’t make sense to me and please don’t try explaining it, because I know it still wouldn’t make sense.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 06:34 PM

Donkeyman!! 🤔🤔
Ahem.
First:
Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I think Mods would prefer if we stuck to the subject of the thread?
Spot on there.
However: I'm sticking to the thread topic, since nobody here knows the "truth about Boris" as Pauline and myself were discussing and that is the thread title.
Read our posts and see it explained.
You however have said nowt on-topic at all, instead "poking" at other posters here.

Second:
The common denominator for that would appear to be you and another notable miscreant.
Why?
You seem guilty yourself of further deliberate disruption to the thread, not only by making off-topic comments but by unnecessarily describing others as "gullible" and trying to suggest what you dare not actually come out and say.
That is not exactly very pleasant behaviour.

May I politely request that instead of making yourself appear to be yet another would-be rabble-rouser just because of your personal feelings that you try to contribute to these forums in a more-positive manner?
Ta.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top