Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:33 AM

Re: Does It Matter?

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I would love to meet you OGF of course accompanied by your wife, if you’re up for it?

Oh my life Pauline! Never realised you were into "Swinging"!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Oh my life Pauline! Never realised you were into "Swinging"!

..I did edit and say I’d like to meet you, wifey can stay at home,

Joking!!!....before I get clobbered..

Edit to add what’s a swinger?

Didn’t that guy who owned the bunny club, have swinging going on..
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:36 AM

All the people I have met through internet forums have been genuine people & not liars. With the exception of one, not a liar, but we just didn't hit it off. She was a b&tch.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Zaphod, No one should have any excuse to bait you.

The other day you posted on a thread (Re. my ailing fridge/freezer), a very sympathetic reply to me. In other posts in other threads, you have always been kind and helpful when l ask for advice.

Yesterday, l was going to mention how caring and helpful, you’d been towards me in a thread but l thought you’d think l was being a bit soppy!

Many other members have helped me too and l am very grateful.
Sadly even here in OFF there are a few that need no excuse, it seems.

But thank you for your kind words; despite how it might sometimes appear, I do try.
At least I have been told that I am trying.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
All the people I have met through internet forums have been genuine people & not liars. With the exception of one, not a liar, but we just didn't hit it off. She was a b&tch.

Meeeeoooowwwww Tiff......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:38 AM

I would love to meet you OGF of course accompanied by your wife, if you’re up for it?

I’d love to meet TAT as well.
After what I've said about Mrs Fox on the forum.....no chance....
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Harbal I don't have 'good books ' it would be a waste of time with me ...
Yes, I know that, Meg, but it won't stop some other posters from trying it on. Posters who don't seem to realise that you are above that sort of thing, and fulfil your role with utter integrity.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I will give you just a a couple of instance of 'fake stories' causing upset to others....

..A woman pretending that her daughter had been killed in a cycling accident. she gave all the gory details. Day after day she sought support and got it but it wasn't true neither was the death of her neighbour by hanging in their garage or the loss of her fingers. A sick soul needing sympathy...
A person with 'her serious illness and hospitalisation' who sought to detract from her fraud with the sympathy of people and was found out when a kind soul took flowers to the hosital .
A woman whose 'dog was attacked by another' receiving horrific injuries and vets bills she couldn't afford, another fake..
I know the sort of thing you mean, I've seen it as well. I didn't really mean that kind of untruth with this thread topic, Meg. I was thinking more of the bloke who says he owns a top of the range BMW but really has a 16 year old Vauxhall Astra. And before anyone suspects me of doing such a thing, I want to declare that my BMW is a 2005 Astra.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

28-07-2021, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
After what I've said about Mrs Fox on the forum.....no chance....
Oh dear, I haven’t read any of that.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Sadly even here in OFF there are a few that need no excuse, it seems.
And a few that need no excuse to milk every last drop of sympathy from the situation.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:45 AM

Oh dear, I haven’t read any of that.
No! neither has she..... Lets keep it that way...

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top