Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 09:50 AM

Re: Money is the Name of the Game

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I agree with that ,people arnt meant to work their socks off for what?? Its all a Rat race...........get off the hamster wheel if you can.
Not sure if its Begium where I read in a world study that there you will find the happiest people. Most get paid well, which gives them access to their needs in life. Plus they a lot of paid vacation time. If they are out of work, they get good economic support. Plus they can retire at an early age with a very decent pay.

Seems they know what they are doing. Not like Greece who offered the same to its people and ended up bankrupt.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 10:25 AM

We live in a world were too much choice gives an illusion of freedom.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by countrygirl ->
We live in a world were too much choice gives an illusion of freedom.
Its all about education or a child who gets too many gifts for christmas. So many choices to be happy with and at the end, the child never really values what he or she is getting.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Its all about education or a child who gets too many gifts for christmas. So many choices to be happy with and at the end, the child never really values what he or she is getting.
And all that when the child would be just as happy playing with the cardboard box until it grows older
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 01:25 PM

Life seems to pass by like the winded pages of an old book. A few more minutes and I will roll out of bed and my daily routine will start over.

I am just thankful I still wake up and can roll out of my bed painter.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

05-01-2016, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I am just thankful I still wake up and can roll out of my bed painter.

I understand your thinking. My mother is 91 years old and she shares your values on life
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 01:30 PM

I understand your thinking. My mother is 91 years old and she shares your values on life

I hope it I make it to her age, bless her.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

05-01-2016, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I hope it I make it to her age, bless her.
For sure you will ! Just think positive and as you know, people live longer and healthier lives these days
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2016, 06:37 PM

That is an excellent age EOAP,just think longevity usually runs in families.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

06-01-2016, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
That is an excellent age EOAP,just think longevity usually runs in families.
I believe that to be true. Yet, with me being an immortal, I plan to live forever

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top