Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 01:04 PM

Re: My New Air Fryer

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I keep umming and ah-ing about one but I'm not sure that it's a reasonable option in our family.
In an oven I can cook two or even three different meals at the same time if I need to using just the oven, whereas I doubt that would be possible in an air fryer - even a Ninja.

Could I cook a jacket spud; a lasagne; a battered fish portion & some chips all at the same time in an air fryer?

Then there's the size of the things.
The Ninja a friend uses is huge!
They are ridiculously big, mine is a small one - 3litres from memory - but even so I keep it in the Laundry when it is not in use because of its size.

I can't say how it would suit a family I just use it for me but most of the Youtube videos seem to be by working mums. I am finding myself use it just about every day, it is really easy to clean and very quick. The secret seems to be giving things a good shake half way through.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 01:30 PM

Re: My New Air Fryer

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
Is the Ninja easy to use?
I'm not very good with technical stuff or things that take a lot of faffing about.
Any recommendations please? (UK)
It is very easy, no faffing about at all. Just pop your food in, consult the accompanying handbook for temperature, time etc, and off you go. Some foods like chips need shaking once or twice, others like fish fingers, sausages etc need turning halfway through. You can open the lid any time to check the food, it stops on opening and starts again when you close the lid.

I have the Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 multi cooker, model OP350UK. I honestly wouldn't be without it now. It is used virtually daily.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top