Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 04:13 PM

Re: Black Lives Matter attack right wing protester in London

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Excellent post Twink.
Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Twinks
Thank you gentlemen. I have no prejudice and the colour of a persons skin will never have any influence on whether I like them or not. I just feel that if anybody wants the world to be a better place they need to be independent and not expect the world to change for them.
For all the black people, I would say be nice to others and most will welcome you. The small group that don't welcome you are probably not the people you would want to associate with anyway!
If the police wrongly arrest you don't be angry, be as helpful as you can because policemen have bad days too. If you have committed the crime they arrested you for, then you have broken the law so why should anybody feel sorry for you?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thank you gentlemen. I have no prejudice and the colour of a persons skin will never have any influence on whether I like them or not. I just feel that if anybody wants the world to be a better place they need to be independent and not expect the world to change for them.
For all the black people, I would say be nice to others and most will welcome you. The small group that don't welcome you are probably not the people you would want to associate with anyway!
If the police wrongly arrest you don't be angry, be as helpful as you can because policemen have bad days too. If you have committed the crime they arrested you for, then you have broken the law so why should anybody feel sorry for you?
Exactly.

I'd add that I have friends of various colours and take people as I find them whatever colour they may be.

If you look at the videos of the BLM riots, you'll see as many white faces as black. I don't think I need to elaborate further.

The only people I detest are troublemakers and criminals.

I'm also not too enamoured of those in authority who seem to tolerate such activities and, for some reason, prefer to turn a blind eye to them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 07:29 AM

Do the majority know what they are marching for ?
There were as many people queuing up for Primark and other shops on Monday as were Marching the streets at the weekend .
Was it scruples or boredom !
If silly boy Boris had lifted the lockdown on Friday few would have bothered .
Picking up new trainers at sports direct would have been more of a priority
What do they want exactly?
A few statues knocked down?
The police hardly do kill people in the Uk .
Sometimes we wish they did - who would not have liked to see Lee Rigbys killers shot dead there and then -if only thta policewoman had aimed a little higher .Instead we have to support them one in Broadmoor at Fantastic public expense for the rest of their worthless lives .
So what exactly do they want ?
We are not a racist country the uk is still one of the most tolerant countries in the world .
So what do they want ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 07:48 AM

I can’t copy the pictures here but in this article I would like people to note the queues at Primark .

No social distancing and no racial disharmony either .

FGS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...price-tag.html
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I can’t copy the pictures here but in this article I would like people to note the queues at Primark .

No social distancing and no racial disharmony either .

FGS
Here you go Muddy....
Oxford Street in London, can you spot a white face among the crowd. Black people don't really give a shit about 'Black Lives Matter' they are too busy queueing for new trainers. Why should they bother when all the young white easily offended snowflakes are doing it for them.....

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Here you go Muddy....
Oxford Street in London, can you spot a white face among the crowd. Black people don't really give a shit about 'Black Lives Matter' they are too busy queueing for new trainers. Why should they bother when all the young white easily offended snowflakes are doing it for them.....

That picture is worth a thousand words. The majority being profanities.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
That picture is worth a thousand words. The majority being profanities.
Doesn't it just Todger.

If I had been an angry, self opinionated, millionaire I would have taken the organisers of 'Black Lives Matter' to court on the grounds that I find it horribly racist against white folks...
But then I realised that it has only been invented (probably by some white bloke) to stir up trouble and cause anger and hatred between black and white, because we were appearing to get on so well together......Especially in the UK.
And what would all the university students have to do between the hours of midday and party time at six, when lager and a mind blowing spliff takes over during the lockdown...And that includes some of lecturers....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Doesn't it just Todger.

If I had been an angry, self opinionated, millionaire I would have taken the organisers of 'Black Lives Matter' to court on the grounds that I find it horribly racist against white folks...
But then I realised that it has only been invented (probably by some white bloke) to stir up trouble and cause anger and hatred between black and white, because we were appearing to get on so well together......Especially in the UK.
And what would all the university students have to do between the hours of midday and party time at six, when lager and a mind blowing spliff takes over during the lockdown...And that includes some of lecturers....

Excellent descriptions of students, especially at the third-rate universities where, I am convinced, most of them go for nothing more than a good time in the full knowledge that they will never have to pay back their loans, because the next step will be to either become a shelf-stacker or spend a lifetime on the dole.

Whose bright idea was it to expand the university system to include anyone and everyone whether or not they have the mental capacity to succeed?

Well, actually, we all know who that was, don't we?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

17-06-2020, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Excellent descriptions of students, especially at the third-rate universities where, I am convinced, most of them go for nothing more than a good time in the full knowledge that they will never have to pay back their loans, because the next step will be to either become a shelf-stacker or spend a lifetime on the dole.

Whose bright idea was it to expand the university system to include anyone and everyone whether or not they have the mental capacity to succeed?

Well, actually, we all know who that was, don't we?
Thanks JB, the comments were bourne of knowing quite a few of them...
And yes we all know who it was......Don't you just love Labour.....Keir Starmer seems to be living up to the reputation of previous leaders......The Knob!

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top