Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:54 AM

Re: New Cheeky Chat section

Azz since I have been here ... I have noticed every decision
you have made ... was justified and fair ...
You always been genuine not wishy washy ...
You made up your own mind ...not relying on other members ...
That is what makes your forum the number one in my eyes ...
You care so much about your members ...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 06:30 AM

Hope it is made use of ........ by those that want to use it
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 07:14 AM

Thanks Azz good idea IMO
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 07:46 AM

Give the kids a shiny new playground, they still build a den out in the scrubland.
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 07:59 AM

The law of nature determines that things will always resolve to the lowest common denominator
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Curmudgeon ->
The law of nature determines that things will always resolve to the lowest common denominator
Not necessarily Eric there are always those who can rise above the LCD...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Curmudgeon ->
Not me !
Not interested ......Is it 'trying' to remain young - hip - its such bore, to say the least ......
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:16 AM

Good idea!

Sometimes I feel cheeky...

...sometimes I don't!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by venus ->
I believe most folk will appreciate the fact you are trying. Thanks Azz
Yes I feel sorry for Azz, a bunch of newbies come on his forum and do nothing but complain.

Then again the posters that complain that the minority are being catered for over the majority, not sure I agree with that at all. The UK alone has over 30 million over 50's and they sure are not on forums for the simple fact that over 50 forums are run for old thinking people who want to run the world from their armchairs with a heady mixture of mothballs, Coronation Street, God , fluffy cats, old gossip ,constant recital of rules and clique interaction. That alas is over fifty forums and the way they work, so never expect more and be happy, or reply to some of the sexy girls in the adverts on here.

Good luck with the forum Azz.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-06-2014, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Hi all

I have put up a new 'Cheeky Chat' section... for all those threads that are a little on the cheeky side

While I have no problems discussing pretty much anything, we do have some members that are from a more traditional or conservative upbringing, and some threads may make them feel a little uncomfortable. I don't want people feeling uncomfortable, and I am sure most of you do not either.

So I think this new section can help keep everyone happy - somewhere for the cheeky stuff that only those interested can view and take part in

We'll use the same password as the Adult Humour section, which is "hahaha"

I hope you are all ok with this - thanks for reading!
Is this alongside 'cheeky banter' thread or is there now two !
Appreciate it is separate from the main forum - thanks

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top