Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:03 PM

Re: New Cheeky Chat section

Please note: off-topic posts have been deleted.
Personal disputes should be taken to PM .
Thank you .
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:08 PM

Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!! thank gawd!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:10 PM

By the sound of things, there seems to be some 'history' being dragged over from other sites.

What I have always done, is given people a clean slate when they come here - because we all know how some sites can bring out the worst in people

So I'd appreciate us leaving the past behind us, and everyone giving each other a fresh start - whether you are a new member here, or an older one.

If this is not going to be possible, then I will seriously consider starting a new forum for the over 50s at over50schat.com (it would be pretty much identical to this, except with a different logo and tagline) both would co-exist and everyone would be free to choose which one they want to hang out on...
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:24 PM

What on earth is happening here? All we have done is joined a new site and immediately tried to join in with others. History being drawn over from other sites....I do not understand!!!!....sorry Azz. As far as I am aware the people who are currently joining all liked and enjoyed the site. The site crashed...that's it!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
By the sound of things, there seems to be some 'history' being dragged over from other sites.

What I have always done, is given people a clean slate when they come here - because we all know how some sites can bring out the worst in people

So I'd appreciate us leaving the past behind us, and everyone giving each other a fresh start - whether you are a new member here, or an older one.

If this is not going to be possible, then I will seriously consider starting a new forum for the over 50s at over50schat.com (it would be pretty much identical to this, except with a different logo and tagline)...
Yes Azz. You are pretty much spot on there, and I noticed that I was a 'victim' of that 'history' being dragged over here. I thought that was a rather nasty thing to do anyway.

For my part I just want people to take me as they find me without being influenced by other peoples awful innuendos.

For what it is worth I should add that on the forum which just went belly up, I and my friends who are here with me, never ever got into the slightest problem with Admin.

And no one can say that.

In any case Azz, a fresh start sounds good to me,
and for my part I would like to say that I am really loving it here in your lovely forum.

Thank you for the clean slate.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
For my part I just want people to take me as they find me without being influenced by other peoples awful innuendos.

For what it is worth I should add that on the forum which just went belly up, I and my friends who are here with me, never ever got into the slightest problem with Admin.

And no one can say that.

In any case Azz, a fresh start sounds good to me,
and for my part I would like to say that I am really loving it here in your lovely forum.

Thank you for the clean slate.
With that said, I think it's now time to close this thread

Thanks everyone for your understanding and patience

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top