Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 08:47 PM

Re: Moving to a new server tonight

The best of luck with the change Azz.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
Do you have an IP address for those of us that are impatient?
We generally disable viewing by IP, as google sees it as duplicate content - you're just gonna have to be patient

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
I see your last move was from GoDaddy, cant blame you for that
I've never hosted with godaddy - have used them for domain registration in the past tho - but moved all of my domains away when their owner was boasting about how he shot/murdered an elephant

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
The best of luck with the change Azz.
Thanks Jim!
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
We generally disable viewing by IP, as google sees it as duplicate content - you're just gonna have to be patient
Fair enough.

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I've never hosted with godaddy - have used them for domain registration in the past tho - but moved all of my domains away when their owner was boasting about how he shot/murdered an elephant
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 09:58 PM

Don't leave me all alone and nobody with me, or I'll scweam and scweam and scweam.

Hope all goes smoothly.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top