Join for free
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2015, 01:11 PM

Merry Christmas All

Just like to say i hope your all having a great Christmas day enjoy your meal and drinks and to those all alone an even bigger Merry Christmas and a big hug.☺🎄🎅⛄
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2015, 01:22 PM

Re: Merry Christmas All

I'll second that Doc,To everyone have a great day,and enjoy your Family and Friends.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2015, 01:37 PM

Hope that youre enjoying your day too Doc ...I havnt even started cooking the dinner yet lol ...Big hugs to anyone on their own (((((((((hugs)))))))))

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2015, 04:36 PM

Had a nice roast dinner and watched The Big Country with Gregory Peck and Burl Ives - smashing
Wish I'd thought to make a sherry trifle though
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2015, 11:24 PM

I would have enjoyed Christmas day, if some drunken prat hadn't hit my Son's car, parked outside our house, early this morning. Son said, "Did anyone move my car?" No said we, he went out & found it several yards down the road nearly opposite next doors drive, on the pavement, with the back stove in.
Son said he did hear a bang around 2 a.m. this morning, looked out of his bedroom window but couldn't see anything. Shame he didn't go outside to look, as he might have seen the low lifes car that hit his. Anyway Daughter arrived & called the police & reported it & got a crime number, mainly so Son can claim on his insurance. I doubt we'll ever get who did it.
Before this I took my camera out & was taking pics of Son's cars angle & the damage, only to have a family of more prats turn up & promptly start to park their pick up truck right behind Son's car & in front of our front garden, where Son's car should have been. I stood on the pavement while they parked right beside me. Told them I was trying to take pics of the car as it had been hit in the early hours by a bastard, but they were very rude, said they could park where they liked & it wasn't their problem. I was flaming & tried to explain that they were parked right over all the debris so I couldn't get a shot of it, the woman particularly was very rude, the man who was the driver just walked away. They went to a house opposite. Spirit of Christmas, forget it, it wasn't around here this morning.

We had our meal later as none of us felt like it at lunch time. After that things weren't too bad, Son drove his car out & said dispite the damage it was still drivable, though he didn't go far as the near side lights are broken. It'll have to be repaired before he can go far in it though. Good job he's off til end of next week.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 02:19 AM

It's over, great!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by honey ->
it's over, great!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top