Join for free
Page 31 of 51 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 07:09 PM

Re: Dark Days Ahead...And We Can't Even Vote Ukip!

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I've had enough now, goodbye and good luck to you all, you are going to bloody need it.
Goodbye.

(I hope!)

Perhaps he's emigrating.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 07:11 PM

Hi

Who are we going to blame when we leave?

Out soon, on our own, no one to blame except our own politicians.

I am hoping they will change, but not expecting much.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Who are we going to blame when we leave?

Out soon, on our own, no one to blame except our own politicians.

I am hoping they will change, but not expecting much.
Well we will see what our politicians are doing when we are out and we have only ourselves to blame if we keep voting in the same fools.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well we will see what our politicians are doing when we are out and we have only ourselves to blame if we keep voting in the same fools.
Leave voters who think this will somehow make our politicians more able to run the country will have only themselves to blame. But I'm sure remain voters will be the scapegoats anyway. Goodness know what will happen to the country but I can't see how things will improve the way it's headed.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Leave voters who think this will somehow make our politicians more able to run the country will have only themselves to blame. But I'm sure remain voters will be the scapegoats anyway. Goodness know what will happen to the country but I can't see how things will improve the way it's headed.
It may take time no one is saying it won't be a bumpy road but we need to change those we vote in. We need someone actually believes in UK, hated Mrs T but at least she had a vision and thought UK could do something. Unlike this shower who seem to think we were too stupid to vote and too lazy to make this work.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 09:21 PM

It may take time no one is saying it won't be a bumpy road but we need to change those we vote in. We need someone actually believes in UK, hated Mrs T but at least she had a vision and thought UK could do something. Unlike this shower who seem to think we were too stupid to vote and too lazy to make this work.
The people who are in Westminster do believe in the UK. Why else would they be devoting their lives to helping run the country?

The Brexit fiasco is totally distracting all politicians from dealing with all the problems we have. Post-brexit all energies will be focused on sorting out a massive upheaval due to brexit. It's a total waste of energy. On top of this we are going to end up isolated and friendless.

I cannot see any intelligent and capable individuals being inspired to enter politics in the midst of such a mess. What it will attract are extremist zealots and anarchists. So we could end up with a political vacuum where a nutter ends up in power as has happened in other similar situations over the course of history.

Hopefully there will be a sensible solution agreed though. I still hold out for common sense prevailing, but I am losing the will to live with all the nastiness and fruitless bickering.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 09:40 PM

No I thought they'd allow us dignity of leaving without being part of the club and given us a free trade deal or said go onto WTO. Simple leave and say good bye good luck.
The world outside the EU is for adult countries, not for nebulous kids who stamp their feet when they don't get for free what they want.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

26-12-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The world outside the EU is for adult countries, not for nebulous kids who stamp their feet when they don't get for free what they want.
This is not a helpful comment Solasch. All countries are capable of the same behaviour.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
To their face?

At an official meeting?
Hi

They can read and see.

Statements by our Politicians in public.

Not a good idea.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->

The UK is a nett contributor ...

Page 31 of 51 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top