Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2015, 08:50 AM

Re: Does anyone have V.......

Originally Posted by Marj ->
You mentioned about strong passwords, well I can blame VM for this because mine is strong if you can go by what they say when you do a new password, but VM would not accept all my password and for VM alone I had to shorten it, and I was not happy but that's what happened.
Yes that's true. VM say passwords have to be between 8 to 10 characters long. It maybe isn't so much the length of password that is the trouble but what some might consist of. For instance, easily remembered names of pets or items are said to be used quite a bit. On the other hand 'd6yIAIx8A' could be the same length as a pets name. Still within VM's requirements but not so easy to crack.

Actually, I did think of naming my dog 'd6yIAIx8A' but thought it would probably never come to me when I called it.
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2015, 02:41 PM

Re: Does anyone have V.......

Originally Posted by mart ->

Actually, I did think of naming my dog 'd6yIAIx8A' but thought it would probably never come to me when I called it.

I am 99% sure when I did my password that VM said too long.

Seems nobody was happy reading the Robot thread on VM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top