Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 05:43 PM

Raspberry Ketones

I've been seeing adverts for Raspberry Ketones which are supposedly to help weight loss by breaking down and burning fat cells naturally.

Has anyone taken any of these? Do they work? How many a day do you need to take and what are the side effects? I'm guessing that you're always at the loo!!!

Its probably all a big con anyway but if they do work, I will try them.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 05:50 PM

Re: Raspberry Ketones

Hi CC, please don't buy them, they have been giving warnings out about them, that they are just taking your money and it doesn't work and when you try to cancel they don't let you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 06:01 PM

A big con, avoid like the plague.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 09:36 PM

Thanks Susie and Meg.

That's what I was thinking, so I WILL just have to carry on going to the gym!!!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 10:44 PM

How about Garcinia Cambogia.. That's supposed to be a weight loss wonder.. anyone hear of that?
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 11:14 PM

I think sadly the only way is taking in less calories that you are using up.....not the easiest way with so much nice food available but the only sure and safe way.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 08:28 AM

I don't believe in all these weight loss miracles. They're all a big con.
Same a face creams that promise to get rid of wrinkles!
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Thanks Susie and Meg.

That's what I was thinking, so I WILL just have to carry on going to the gym!!!
If you really want to lose a lot of weight quickly Joy, never mind Raspberry Ketones...............I suggest you cut one of your legs off.......Ta Dah.........result.............one of your legs must be about..........mmmmmmmmmm......let me think.......5st.......................head down...........H
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-08-2014, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by HTB ->
If you really want to lose a lot of weight quickly Joy, never mind Raspberry Ketones...............I suggest you cut one of your legs off.......Ta Dah.........result.............one of your legs must be about..........mmmmmmmmmm......let me think.......5st.......................head down...........H
Grrrrrrr!!!! Matches the size of your head.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by anita ->
i think sadly the only way is taking in less calories that you are using up...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top