Join for free
Page 221 of 737 « First < 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 721 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:24 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Don't eat ready meals - simples!
Neither do I, I can never get the film off.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:24 PM

Hi

Buying a new pair of scissors only to find you need a pair of scissors to open the pack.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:27 PM

I don't eat ready meals either, but I like the humour involved.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I don't eat ready meals either, but I like the humour involved.
There's no humour in them d00d, just a plastic tray, a cardboard sleeve and sme film which won't come off.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
there's no humour in them d00d, just a plastic tray, a cardboard sleeve and sme film which won't come off.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 05:35 PM

Leaking radiator!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-02-2019, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Leaking radiator!!!
Get yer spanners out!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Get yer spanners out!
Towels!!!!!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 01:10 AM

I'm sure Y Tube will have a remedy for this problem SP..
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 04:40 AM

BLOODY boiler called it quits...just a WEE smidgen annoying. So between sorting POXY legal paperwork,having yawn-inducing conversations with officials,creeps slithering on their stomachs to lick my feet [metaphorically,y'understand] and ar5eholes who think I'm 'draconian'....I'm under the sink doing my contortionist impressions as I sort pipes,re-route waterflow,undo the boiler panel,extract the heat-exchanger, [not an easy job when one is upside-down under a fkn sink],block-off the pipes to the main mixer tap,the dishwasher AND the washing machine....then extract myself,stand up gripping the edge of the sink as one tries VERY hard to think of something one can vehemently expostulate that isn't sinful,explosively expletive,or contrary to decent standards,all whilst balancing a still-hot 16lb heat-exchanger in one arm and a set of ignition-primer pipes against the other...and as one is doing so,the doorbell rings!!!. SO...one totters through to the front door,whence stands a chap looking pensive,to say the least. "Ah,hello sir;I understand you're having a slight problem with your boiler?" SMALL PROBLEM??? The whole fkn kitchen area is LITTERED with bits of broken fkn boiler-a boiler that isn't yet a year old-a boiler YOU lot installed...and I still retain the footage to prove it! BUT-your 'Hassle Free Boiler' is FUXKED,squire! I-the 'Hassle Free' [that's the ULTIMATELY IRONIC NAME OF THE BOILER-SUPPLY/INSTALLATION COMPANY] customer,have just spent over two fkn hours re-routing the flow so I can get the bast4rd heat exchanger out,whilst fielding 'phone calls from face-twitching solicitors!"

...and y'know what he said? HMM? Well I'll TELL yers...

He took ONE brief glance at it,the knackered boiler,from right at the other end of the kitchen...and said "Oh,I can't help you mate-I only do gas boilers"!!!!! You fkn WHAT?!?! I'm up to my tits in legal paperwork,the bloody phone won't stop ringing,I'm taking the fkn thing apart because ''Hassle Free Boilers'' haven't got a qualified plumber available...and suddenly YOU turn up,unable and unqualified,to repair it! What are you doing on my island? FURK OFF!

I effed him off out of it,rang ''HFB'',told them [a RECORDED conversation] what a bunch of lazy,incompetent W4NKERS they are,told them their GAS repair man had just been and had rapidly left...from an OIL combi-boiler....a small-but-significant truth you'd think they'd KNOW,as they installed the fkn thing and there was a recording made of it as it was a fkn shambles to watch those peons pretending they knew what they were doing-and in fact,I had to actually install the pressure-release and the secondary [main] heat exchanger myself,as the two bollockheads who were supposed to fit it did NOT know how to bleed oil,bleed the primary system to 2psi,then build the secondary system to 4psi and bleed the air straight from the adjacent radiator,down to the statutory 2psi,then RESET THE PRIMARY IGNITION,YOU COUPLE OF USELESS TITS! [but they honestly didn't know the correct procedure,so I had to fkn set it!!!]

....and all this,while some bleating whinging snivelling cock-jockey solicitor keeps ringing over-and-over,with 'clarification points' regarding a minor family issue in Shetland,ffs! ...ANGRY? ME??? NO!-I LIKE PUNCHING KITTENS!!!! [and the fibromyalgia is REALLY letting me know I'm now too old to be a contortionist-especially one who's moving heavy heat-exchangers whilst in the 'upward dog' position under a fkn sink!!!....]

Right-I've sedd me bitt. Carry on,you lot-I'm off for a DOPPIO ESPRESSO. [and yes,I'm fkn angry]

Page 221 of 737 « First < 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 721 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top