Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 03:28 PM

Re: More transitioning people

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Good gracious, I hope women dressing in trousers doesn't mean anything more than that! ! I live in trousers in the winter, usually with cowl neck jumpers, I also go to bed in fleece lined PJ bottoms complete with T-Shirt. Thank goodness too as the amount of times my two dogs scrape away at my legs when I'm dishing out their meal would otherwise have resulted in me being clawed to death !
No it doesn't mean anything just that you find dressing like that comfortable, if men feel comfy in dresses why not let them wear them?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What this new eyebrow thing please, Tess?
Large, dark, slug-like eyebrows are in fashion apparently. Very suspect!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Large, dark, slug-like eyebrows are in fashion apparently. Very suspect!
Just like Baldrick's moustache .....

(If you ask me, Private "Bob" Parkhurst looks a bit supect, too ..... )
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 04:28 PM

, if men feel comfy in dresses why not let them wear them?

As long as they shave their legs!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 04:43 PM

Hi

I am very happy as a man, i fell no need to transition at all or to wear ladies clothing.

Men and women are different, but complementary.

I am happy with that and I certainly do not consider that women are in any way inferior.

I am a modern man, if that is the phrase.

Always changed nappies, bathed them, done my share of cooking and housework.

A mother is a special thing however.

I have seen many injured and die.

I have yet to see any of them call for Dad,always Mum.

It was the same with my two kids, hurt themselves and they wanted Mum, even though Dad was quite competent in dealing with things.

Mums are special, live with it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

19-02-2019, 05:02 PM

The way I see things is:
You're more likely to get molested by a heterosexual and have your leg humped by a labrador than anyone in the LGBT community so don't worry about what they have in their underwear or what they do with it
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 05:36 PM

They are either heterosexual, gay or bi or celibate like the rest of us Mups. It's not really about sexuality it's feeling comfortable in your own skin.

Well sorry Tess, but I'd have to become celibate if my husband, full of lust and carnal desires, chased me round the bedroom fully made up and with a frock on!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
No ..... but she did have gender re-assignment surgery 28 years ago and, as an actress, she has, obviously, studied characterisation and movement - she is also intelligent and articulate ..... apparently:

Omah, l must say, she is stunning!
I did think her nose was a bit ‘iffy’ though!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

19-02-2019, 06:02 PM

Well sorry Tess, but I'd have to become celibate if my husband, full of lust and carnal desires, chased me round the bedroom fully made up and with a frock on!
Oooo Mups, go on try it! You might enjoy it!
I'd like one in a velour tracksuit with feathers!
Actually, any that found me atractive enough to chase me around the bedroom, my bedroom is tiny with tripping hazards
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 06:05 PM

Mups, So you wouldn’t be understanding?
What if the roles were reversed and you became really ’blokey’ and dressed like a man but still wanted your husband to love you?

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top