Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 02:15 PM

Re: Happy Last Monday Folk.

Good afternoon all, it's raining here but not too cold. I'm off to a pub in town to meet up with my youngest Brother for a few pints and a laugh about the old days. I hope you are all as well as you can be.
Make the best of the day folks.

This is the real 'Loose Moose' they sing about, he's never been caught.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 02:19 PM

moring all hate mondays its my blood test for my heart valve day
on my way back of to the shoping centire to get my hiar done pick up some last bits or xmas then it will be a good day
9 more days to my trip to niagra falls
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 03:51 PM

As long as he's nae aboot ma hoose I'm fine with it

Got the new door fitted, I have to say it does feel better to open and close and looks better. Nice dark wood.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 04:01 PM

Hello everyone showery but mild here.

Made the mistake of going into town this morning, it was heaving with the crowds, long queues, coffee shops full ..... I was glad to get back home.

Catching up on a few jobs this afternoon now.

I hope all the poorly people feel better soon, take care everyone...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 04:10 PM

I haven't been out today, but I imagine you are right.

I've got to go into the local city later today though to buy some Christmas cards (still have not posted any! I know, cutting it fine) and if it isn't too busy drop by Starbucks and get me a nice coffee. Talking of coffee, I have to buy some grounds for my coffee machine as well.

Suppose I'd better bite the bullet and fire up the car to let it warm up then get out into that cruel world for a couple of hours.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 05:57 PM

Its been foggy here this morning but its sort of muggy as well, great weather for colds and flue, Joe went to the shops to post the cards and said every one is sneezing,its awful. Phoebe is happy as mum is sat on the sofa most of the time and thats how she likes it. She has had a present from the lady across the lawn, she has a cat called Thomas and we buy him a present and now we have a new girl next door called Lucy, a very pretty cat indeed.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

17-12-2012, 06:17 PM

I'm back indoors - thank goodness!

Got some cards and got a coffee.

Also dropped by McDonalds on the way back for a double cheese burger, large fries and a Coca-Cola.

Mmm.

I think most of the chips ended up in the foot well and down the back of the drivers seat though
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone. Hope you are well today.
Not doing much today but a little cleaning around the house.
Going to get some milk soon. Buy it from the local corner shop
as I think every little helps.
Anyone watching Strictly, its getting very exciting and wondering
if Kimberley can do a few great dances on Saturday. Support
my Yorkshire lass being one myself.
Take care all and enjoy today x

Merry Christmas...|BowieEyes
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
I'm back indoors - thank goodness!

Got some cards and got a coffee.

Also dropped by McDonalds on the way back for a double cheese burger, large fries and a Coca-Cola.

Mmm.

I think most of the chips ended up in the foot well and down the back of the drivers seat though
Merry Christmas.....oldbugger
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA

24-12-2012, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by jem ->
good afternoon all, it's raining here but not too cold. I'm off to a pub in town to meet up with my youngest brother for a few pints and a laugh about the old days. I hope you are all as well as you can be.
Make the best of the day folks.

this is the real 'loose moose' they sing about, he's never been caught.

merry christmas.....jem

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top