Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 06:07 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken in Malta. Managed another short walk again yesterday............in a waterlogged wood near us !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 08:44 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Good morning all. You take lovely photo's Alan. I wouldn't mind being on that speedboat!!!

Still dark here, but going to be sunny later.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 09:27 AM

Good morning Alan Susie and to all who visit these pages..

Mrs PM is taking me into town this morning to try and smarten me up a bit. Since I've lost a couple of stones everything seems to hang like a sack on me, but being a typical male tightwad I have resisted replacing any of my well worn and comfortable clothing up until now, but my armageddon is now fast approaching I fear...

Hope you all have a great day.

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 09:48 AM

Good morning all, dull but dry here.
Happy shopping Barry - I hate clothes shopping
Waiting for the window cleaner, got his card and xmas box ready for him..next will be the posties turn. If it hasn't been done, I might start a thread about giving xmas boxes.
Need some shopping, like butter, eggs etc., so will be going to Tesco later
Have a good day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 09:59 AM

Good morning all a bright morning it is too...

My granddaughter was supposed to be going to Longleat with her class today where they were being treated to a Christmas lunch. Unfortunately she was sent home from school yesterday as she didn't feel well.
There are a lot of cases of the Norovirus going around and I'm really hoping it isn't that

Hoping AB, Roxy and Wrinkly are ok

Have a good day folks!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 10:34 AM

Good morning everyone. Boy is that lovely picture bright Alan, its about 20 times brighter than outside my door this morning
Hope everyone has a nice day. I think baggy went out of fashion a few decades ago Plantman Enjoy the experience of clothes shopping.
Going to Derby today for a change and different shops and faces to see.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 11:07 AM

Glencoe

Morning Folk Dry here and not bad outside either.

Lovely photo Alan

Have a good day everyone - enjoy your shopping Barry

Take care
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 11:20 AM

The sun is shining here, another lovely day. I had a bad night thanks to little Muffin who woke me up at 3.15 a.m. he was screaming as if he was in terrible pain. I got out of bed and rushed to him, he was in his own bed, I picked him up and he promptly tiddled on me, I was terrified, I honestly thought something dreadful had happened to him. A few short minutes later he had calmed down and was his normal self again. He has never ever been like this before, whether he had a nightmare or a sudden agonising pain somewhere I don't know, but he scared me to death, and madam ChoCho too I think, she ran to him and wouldn't settle until he was calm again. After that I couldn't sleep, I was checking on Muffin every five minutes, so I'm a real zombie today whilst Muffin seems to be quite happy. I hope this never occurs again, I was so scared.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 01:18 PM

Poor little Muffin...sounds like a nightmare. And poor you, I can understand you checking on him though, and he can't tell you!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 01:19 PM

Good afternoon all, nice day here, plenty of Sun. The wife is busy this week getting her little last minute things and sorting everything out and as long as I keep out of her way I'm OK.
I hate selecting new gear Barry, I'm terrible at the clothes shopping, herself always comes with me otherwise I'd just grab the first thing that fitted me and out the door, I hope you get what Mrs Plantman wants.
Take care folks.

A Country road in Summertime.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top