Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 01:35 PM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
The sun is shining here, another lovely day. I had a bad night thanks to little Muffin who woke me up at 3.15 a.m. he was screaming as if he was in terrible pain. I got out of bed and rushed to him, he was in his own bed, I picked him up and he promptly tiddled on me, I was terrified, I honestly thought something dreadful had happened to him. A few short minutes later he had calmed down and was his normal self again. He has never ever been like this before, whether he had a nightmare or a sudden agonising pain somewhere I don't know, but he scared me to death, and madam ChoCho too I think, she ran to him and wouldn't settle until he was calm again. After that I couldn't sleep, I was checking on Muffin every five minutes, so I'm a real zombie today whilst Muffin seems to be quite happy. I hope this never occurs again, I was so scared.
Poor little Muffin, that was strange but I'm glad he's alright this morning.

It sounds like you came off worse, Loretta ....I hope you'll feel better soon...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 01:41 PM

Good afternoon folks.

The last time I bought clothes was in 2005 and that was under duress.

I am not doing it again!

The wife has left me with a list of things to buy for Christmas presents for people we know so I've got to go out to do that this afternoon. Oh joy.

I shall have to take another one of my Zippos with me however because the flint has had it on my gold one and I cannot find my replacement flints. Grr.

So without further a-do I'd better go and warm the car up then make my way out to the... SHOPPING CENTRE!! Probably my most hated place.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 01:53 PM

I don't envy you Jim, just relax and take it all in your stride, what's the betting you forget something on the list?.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 02:25 PM

hi every one today I am stying ho,me my daughter and my 6 year old grandson is comming having a little xmas party for him
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 02:28 PM

having my grandson daughter visit today
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 02:42 PM

Going to our grandson's church carol concert tonight ..... I love listening to children singing carols
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 02:43 PM

Good afternoon fellow members all a bit of a rush today ended up helping babysit all three babies rather than just Hannah.

Now to catch up with my own work and to take Chloe a good walk while it is fine

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone
pixie
Canada

18-12-2012, 03:48 PM

been posting but cant see any thing ahh well back to the house work
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 04:11 PM

Back from shopping now but quite traumatised, having spent nearly £150 on three pairs of strides and five shirts, but all of which do actually fit and, I am informed, match for both colour and style.

So that's it for me now, I'm determined never to change shape or weight again so that I will never have to clothes shop ever again....ever....
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2012, 06:06 PM

I forgot to mention the outcome of my "adventure" to the shops.

I got... EVERYTHING ON THE LIST. The wife will be pleased.

I also went into a charity shop and bought a BT "Viscount" telephone (anybody remember those?) for the bedroom.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top