Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 05:49 AM

Happy Wednesday 19th Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken near Garmisch , Bavaria in Germany. Some nice beefburgers there !. Speaking of food, today I'm off out for a Christmas lunch with some of my old workmates - should be good.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 09:03 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday 19th Everyone.

Good morning. Poor little thing he doesn't look very happy, at least he has lots of hair to keep him warm.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 10:00 AM

Good Morning Alan and Susie and Everyone else, what an unusual cow, he looks a bit like my mini Schnauzer with the hair over it's eyes

I wonder what today will bring for us all. Have a good one ALL of you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 10:05 AM

Good morning Alan, Susan and all who follow......

Wet and gloomy here with warnings of further flooding ..... what a washout year we've had!

No special plans for the day other than usual day to day chores.

I hope everyone has a good day....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 10:32 AM

Morning everyone, cold and overcast here today with rain forecast to arrive by lunchtime.

Just back from the forest and enjoying a coffee before having a ride over to Chesterfield to visit relatives and deliver presents.

Have a great day all...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 10:40 AM

Glencoe

Morning All Damp, dull and dreich but not cold out this morning.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today, whatever the weather and whatever you do.

Lovely photo that, Alan Hope it wasn't part of that lovely wee "coo" that you had in your burger

Take care and stay safe
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 10:44 AM

Good morning, very dull here and looks a little damp.
Will be shopping later, as soon as I can get my act together
Have a good day all.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 10:50 AM

Hi Alicat, I think that "cow" is a bull if my biology lessons were correct.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 11:04 AM

Good morning everyone. I was going to say the same Alan. Looks like its got something underneath but not any udders
Hope everyone has a nice day apart from the weather, talk about dreich Brandykins, your not kidding.
Just watching Law and Order then going to get some cleaning in the house done. Enjoyed my trip to Derby yesterday although it did take me ages to get there this time. Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 02:12 PM

Good morning fellow members it is cold wet and dark outside.

My kitchen is warm though with the smell of baking bread. Cheese flavoured bread sticks today. Sometimes I feel like I am running a bakery as the children eat everything as quick as it comes out of Nanna's oven I hope they remember it when they grow up.

Have a pleasant day everyone..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top