Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 12:45 PM

A Very Bad habit!!!

Am sitting here with the television tuned to the Food channel which is showing various chef's ideas of 'christmas kitchen'. Am being shown so many ideas for foods and recipes and can even access them 'on-line'. By the time Xmas has finished, I know I will be several stone heavier.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 02:14 PM

Re: A Very Bad habit!!!

I am overweight, but I have big bones ' water retension,medicine which makes me hungry, a slow metabilism, a medical condition and my parents were slightly built.
Slightly built??

Could it be that mother nature is just evening out things.?
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 03:01 PM

Re: A Very Bad habit!!!

I know what you mean Joe, my wife has been baking non-stop recently.

This morning when she left for work at 8:30AM she told me to listen out for the timer pinging. I didn't get a chance to ask why but did it anyway and in the oven was about 4 trays of short bread.

Yesterday it was two victoria sponges and the day before it was ginger bread men. Neither the victoria sponges or the ginger bread men survived to the end of the day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top