Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 07:51 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone

Good morning everyone

Off to Daughters shortly so as a last message for a while

Merry CHRISTMAS and a Happy prosperous NEW YEAR to All.

Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6yQgBvuoI
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 09:55 AM

Love or did love long walks on these canal towpaths. We go to 2 restaurants alongside canals and it's lovely to sit and watch the boats chugging along, the people always wave and they've usually got a dog with them. Roll on summer I'll get on a boat trip if it kills me.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Good morning everyone

Off to Daughters shortly so as a last message for a while

Merry CHRISTMAS and a Happy prosperous NEW YEAR to All.

Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6yQgBvuoI

Byee AB have a lovely Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 10:29 AM

May I wish a very happy solstice to you all. We've now turned the corner and are hurtling back through space towards the sun and looking forward to longer days, warmer weather and afternoons spent in the garden rather than by the fire...if we survive the apocalypse that is.....

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your lives folks, the only way from here is up....

Barry
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 11:01 AM

Good morning folks.

Got the old Peugeot ticking over on the driveway ready to go out for the morning papers then I've got to pick up my repeat prescriptions to take me through to 2013.

The man is coming at 11AM today to fit the new Bay Window in the living room so that'll be good when it's finished.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 11:12 AM

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 11:21 AM

Good morning all, the rain has stopped and the Sun is out, nice and mild too. Nothing much to do today, take the dog for a walk and who knows where we will end up.
Have a lovely Christmas AB.
Thanks for that bit of good news Barry about the days getting longer, I forgot about that, here's to brighter days.
Take care folks.

This group in Dublin Zoo couldn't give a Monkeys about Christmas, the leader is the original 'Bah Humbug.'
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 11:44 AM

That's my sort of song and singer AB, Thanks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 12:27 PM

Good morning lovely people the rain has stopped and I am feeling pleased with myself because I made it to the farm shop in spite of the floods.
The river Severn came half way up the car park and I had to go the long way round but I manage to get there and back without calling for the lifeboat .

I am now going to make some goodies for the freezer with some of the meat I bought.

Enjoy your day everyone..
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 12:32 PM

Good morning all......well what a lovely day, sun is shining and it's 8°C
My old neighbour has been tapping since 8am this morning, we reckon he may be tacking all his xmas cards up, one by one along the hall
Hubby is busy making up kiddies beds and clearing a space for them (still got some tools up there )
Thanks Bruce for the reassurance and what a lively start to Friday Good Morning thread
Have a great day, whatever you are doing.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top