Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 12:38 PM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone

If I had a dollar for every time someone predicted the end of the world I'd have about $9.

Never mind we missed this end of the world perhaps we will have better luck with the next one.

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Bruce is usually a harbinger of doom but not today it appears he's not.
I think you're mistaking me for someone else Hazel.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 12:56 PM

Good morning everybody. No sunshine here though, just dull and wet and miserable But hey can't grumble as the world hasn't ended, well not yet anyhow

Plans for the rest of the day are to visit a very nice lady who has made me some mince pies, so will go and collect them and have a cuppa with her and her husband. Have to do some dog walking in some muddy woods en route so hope rain keeps away til then. Have also got a couple of works things to organise which will keep me out of trouble!

Gingerbread house, Carlisle

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 02:21 PM

Good afternoon , morning or evening just depending where you are. Gets confusing with the time lapse. Here in Blighty I decided to go into the city early. I think the World and his wife had gone there too. The cars queuing there and back was horrendous. Good job for bus lanes.
The calm before the next storm today going to chuck it down again tomorrow just to add insult to injury on all the floods around at the moment.
Just thinking if the end had gone with a big, firey bang, at least in England it would have stopped the rain and given us a few seconds of heat which you know we havent had this year
Have a great day everyone and happy Solstice.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 11:10 PM

I took the above photo at the shopping centre late afternoon today, it was a beautiful day, very warm. A few minutes after I took the photo my friend and I were sitting in a coffee shop and it started snowing, gently at first then a real blizzard, the expressions on peoples faces was quite something else. It took only a few seconds to realise that it was artificial snow being blown out of the vents that normally blow out mist all round the precinct. It was quite something, brilliant.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top