Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 05:54 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken from up a mountain somewhere in Bavaria, Germany. My best wishes go out to everyone who is going shopping today - try and stay calm !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 09:01 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Morning everyone, that's a stunning photo Alan and the weather there looks just a tad better than what we have here this morning, but at least we shouldn't get a hose pipe ban again next year. ..

Most of our shopping is done so we are having a couple of days housework before our guests arrive for Christmas Day.

Take care and enjoy your day..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 09:24 AM

Morning Alan, Barry and All Wet again this morning and supposed to get worse as the day goes on!

Lovely photo, Alan, the scene below that mountain is stunning!

Hope everyon enjoys a good day.

Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 12:20 PM

Good morning fellow members I am in Chloe's bad books after she surveyed the lake at the top of the lane with an expression of 'I am not walking through that 'then struggled to walk in the gloopy mess which was once a field.

Things didn't improve when I abandoned her in the pouring rain to done my gardening gloves (which I carry with me for such an occasion ) to free two sheep stuck in the brambles . We both returned home soaked in mud and rain. Oh well at least it isn't too cold.

My son is coming for coffee and a mince pie shortly with one of the twins other than that I am hoping for a quite day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 01:12 PM

Good morning peeps.
Wet here too.
Had to go to the sorting office for a card - cost £1.50 'cos it didn't have a stamp Mind, it was worth it..two hand made cards from grandchildren inside
The main road drains couldn't cope with the rain - the water was running quite fast on either side
Hope you are dried off by now Meg enjoy your coffee and visit.
Brother in law 'phoned..he is out of hospital (again) His wife has gone shopping and he has got a bottle of red opened, awaiting her return - he said she'll need it
Nowt planned for the day..just usual chores
Hope your day is peaceful.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 02:02 PM

Good afternoon all, rainy and miserable weather here today. I'll be taking the wife out for lunch soon, she's been working hard getting everything ready and all her shopping is done now...I think, wonder what she got me for christmas, I asked but she's not saying.
Don't get too excited Folks, watch the blood pressure.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 02:05 PM

some nicwe phtos here morring do not want to go out side strong winds snow brrrrr
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 04:24 PM

Good afternoon all continuous rain here but at least it's a very mild 12ºC here.

After and early shop at Sainsbury's this morning, we've had our grandchildren around for a few hours .... how I love to hear their excitement as the big day draws near. We also had Katie here straight from school yesterday, after she had her tea she made some shortbread and mince pies to take home to her mum and dad.

Stay dry everyone!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 05:52 PM

What dreadful weather to have at Christmas and how awful to be flooded out again after just getting sorted.The ground here cant hold any more water the rain is lying on top on the lawn and the sides of the roads are flooded but we cant Grumble( well we can and do constantly.)Hope non of the people on here are flooded.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
What dreadful weather to have at Christmas and how awful to be flooded out again after just getting sorted.The ground here cant hold any more water the rain is lying on top on the lawn and the sides of the roads are flooded but we cant Grumble( well we can and do constantly.)Hope non of the people on here are flooded.
There's nothing as bad as having water all over the place Annie, it must be terrible for those who are flooded.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top