Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 06:14 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken in Gozo, Malta. Our son comes over from Germany this evening with his German ladyfriend. It will be all systems go then as he is a big eater but prefers his meals out of sync with ours. If it were left to me I'd make him eat when we eat or not at all but Sheila is soft with him.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 08:56 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good moring Alan and all to come in. I would too Alan, you eat as your hosts do. I have to when I go to France to see my family.
Hope everyone has survived the wind and rain again. Its like living in
a jungle country where rain falls in 5 inches everyday and they are used to it. We dont have the kind of land to soak all this rain up. Good job I live on a hill so can survive. Hope everyone has a good day. My last food shop today for a few days Will probably have to go again before 2013. Take care all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 09:14 AM

Morning Alan, Sandy and all who call in later...

The rain has eased for a while after a non-stop 24 hours again, we are OK as we also live on a hill but my heart goes out to all who have been flooded.... horrendous at anytime, but a few days before Christmas is unthinkable...

Nothing much planned other than walking the dogs and fixing a simple lunch of tuna mayo with jacket spuds, then might catch a film this afternoon. We have fourteen for lunch at Christmas so we are getting our relaxing in now prior to doing all the prep tomorrow..

Strange thig about your son Alan, so when does he like to eat?

Have a great day all and hey, let's be careful out there today..

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 10:31 AM

Morning all. Bright and sunny here, yesturday it never stopped raining, we have a couple of Lanes where we live that have been blocked off due to flooding, but we are ok.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 12:34 PM

Good morning fellow members a bit of sun for once and the rain has stopped for a while allowing me to put a load of washing out to dry.

I have baby sitting later so am going to make some more mince pies to take with me.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 12:47 PM

Good morning everyone the rain has finally stopped here but no sign of any sun here.

Nothing much planned for today other than making sausage rolls this afternoon. We will be at our daughter's Christmas Day, I still love playing with our grandchildren's new toys!. Then on New Years Day they come to us and we have another "Christmas" dinner.

Then the diet begins!!!

Have a lovely day all
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 01:33 PM

A lovely bright sunny day here. It's Mr Clumsy's birthday today, silly man having a birthday so close to Christmas. Nothing special happening other than we are off in a few minutes to our little local town to have a wander round the little Christmas market there. Tomorrow a bit more shopping to do for neighbours who are flying back on Christmas day, so I'll get a few things in for them to keep them going until they can get to the shops.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 02:48 PM

Good afternoon
Had a busy morning doing windows (hubby) and nets (me) Sitting down for a rest and coffee now. Cheese on toast for lunch then a few more chores I hate this run up to christmas, you feel you have to spring clean still, it means all will be tidy ready for decorating in the New Year
Enjoy your day all.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 04:08 PM

Good afternoon, loaded with a cold and sinus probs hope you are all having a good sunday
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 05:23 PM

Good afternoon all, dry and sunny here today. I had a great laugh up in the pub with my Son and his two mates, I'm not long home. Hope you are all in the best of spirits, I am.
I wish your chap a happy birthday Loretta, and I hope he has a great day.
A little reminder to whom it may concern, don't forget your diet or you'll suffer for it later.
I was wondering what they call the day after Christmas in Australia and America, I know in Britain it's Boxing day, over here it's St. Stephen's Day.
Enjoy yourselves folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top