Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 05:56 AM

Happy Christmas Eve Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken somewhere in Bavaria, Germany. My son and his German ladyfriend arrived about 10pm yesterday. He had my Christmas present in his hands, a litre bottle of Hendricks gin........heaven. Of course we devoured a few G&Ts before we went to bed - naughty,naughty !
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 07:07 AM

Re: Happy Christmas Eve Folk.

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 09:00 AM

Good morning this happy Monday to you Alan, Jean and all to come in yet.
Well its stopped raining for a few hours then its back again about noon here. Oh joy. Hope everyone is stocked up ready for tomorrow. Just got to go get my prescription from Boots and some bread and thats me
Hope to go to the local Wilkinson on Boxing Day to get my Christmas cards for next year.I do come from Yorkshire
Have a great time if you dont come on for a few days. Take care xx
Merry Christmas
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken somewhere in Bavaria, Germany. My son and his German ladyfriend arrived about 10pm yesterday. He had my Christmas present in his hands, a litre bottle of Hendricks gin........heaven. Of course we devoured a few G&Ts before we went to bed - naughty,naughty !
MERRY CHRISTMAS ......ALAN
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 10:00 AM

A very good morning to you all, once again from a very wet Sherwood Forest. I hope that you are all well and have avoided the abject misery of being flooded out...

Full day of spud bashing and furniture rearrangiing today in preparation for our guests tomorrow. Hopefully find time to get out with the dogs for an hour this afternoon, but all the shopping is now done so that's one good job out of the way..

Have an enjoyable day folks..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 11:20 AM

Good morning fellow members almost 10am and still dark with rain lashing down . Chloe and I have been for our morning swim and squelch through water , mud and sheep poo followed by a leg wash for both of us.

Not a good start to the day then my new washing machine which is far too clever for its own good had a temper tantrum when I put a hand washed jumper in to spin and just tossed it around for a bit leaving it dripping wet. Then it refuses to wash a small load so I had to pull it out and shake it about for a bit to get it to behave..

Then I was dismantling the oven to clean it and broke the glass cover which goes over the oven light .

Have a lovely day everyone whatever you are doing
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 01:39 PM

Good morning folks the rain continues, when will it end Fortunately we haven't been affected by the floods ...yet, areas near by are under water and rail travel is affected.

We are off to our daughter's for the day tomorrow so no cooking for me, just offering a helping hand here and there

Meg what a day for your washing machine to play up ..... and the glass cover in the oven to break Let's hope there isn't a third misfortune

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas how ever you are spending it. If you are travelling ..... stay safe.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 02:18 PM

Hi everybody

No rain here.... but then I'm in the southeast in Clacton which is one of the driest parts of the country, but even they've had more rain than normal. Am staying with my sister and there'll be a houseful tomorrow. Not sure if we can pursuade my mum to come though, work in progress

Hope you all have a good stressfree day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 03:09 PM

Good afternoon all
Quite dark and breezy at the mo..been raining all morning.
Sorry to hear of your troubles Meg We do so rely on our washing machines..wouldn't be so bad if it was summer.
I wish you all a merry christmas, hope santa brings you all lots of pressies
Jan x
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 04:12 PM

Good afternon all. Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow. I have just taken my Turkey out of the oven, it smells wonderful. Tomorrow I will carve it up.

Merry Christmas all.

Love, Sue & Coco xx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top