Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 05:58 AM

Happy Boxing Day Wednesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at Torquay last February. What a nice day yesterday. Over-indulged in food and drink but we've got the rest of the year to get over it.
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 09:33 AM

Re: Happy Boxing Day Wednesday Everyone.

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at Torquay last February. What a nice day yesterday. Over-indulged in food and drink but we've got the rest of the year to get over it.
Yes Sir Alan.....excessive amount of food and drink. But, shall work it off tomorrow a.m. in the gym. Hope you have a healthy New Year. Ta Ta
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 10:06 AM

Good morning Alan, Marcus and all to come in here today.
Lovely photo Alan. Didnt over indulge yesterday but didnt
go for my two mile walk so def going today. Got to keep the
old bones moving. Doing Ancestry today and just to bore you
tomorrow will be one of my Grandads l30th birthday, if he was
alive Hope everyone has a lovely day and take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 10:18 AM

Good morning fellow members the sun is shining at the moment but more rain is due later which won't help the flooding . It feels colder this morning too with a brisk wind.

Chloe has gone back to bed having been fed, walked and leg washed and I am going to make some gingerbread men for the children.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 10:31 AM

Top of the morning to you all on this bright and crisp Boxing Day..

Back now from walking the dogs in the forest, and just having coffee before heading over to Retford to visit Mrs PM's sister and family. We had a smashing day with a houseful here yesterday, but will be ready to get back to normal tomorrow....

Lovely photo as ever Alan, good luck in the gym Marcus (I don't envy you ),Happy 130th to your Grandad if you see him Sandy, and enjoy the children Meg, if they happen to leave any of your goodies spare then I'll send you my address and some postage...

Have a great day peeps....

Barry
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 10:40 AM

Good Morning All

I love Torquay Alan, I've been there may a times.

I wonder what today will bring. I'm doing another turkey dinner for hubby and myself. Asti is out for a long walk at the moment so she'll come back a bit calmer, you got Chloe out early Meg.

Have a lovely day All of you
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 11:35 AM

I`m having a nice relaxing day,didn`t over indulge too much yesterday but may have another turkey and ham dinner later and some trifle,gateaux,mincepies ,chocs and nuts and a couple of Baileys with ice .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 12:10 PM

Good morning, happy boxing day all.
Spent a lovely day at daughters yesterday - though we had to make several detours because of flooding Got a text message to say bring galoshes they weren't kidding.
The water was lapping round them..the brook had over flowed it's banks and their cottage was an island surrounded by brown muddy water. Their field had an island too and hares were sitting there looking quite miserable. By the time we left the water was starting to recede
Will give them a call later..hopefully with no more rain, they'll not be too damp today.
Trouble is, sand bags disintigrate..so you can't keep them forever..and though the brook had been deepened, the flood gates were closed at high tide on the Thames and the water just backs up for miles and miles. I was amazed that the Thames affects from Oxford to Southend
Have a good everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 12:26 PM

Good morning all, I got the mother of all hangovers and I'm slowly nursing myself back to normal with regular doses of hot coffee, I'm getting too old for all this merry making, it's a young mans thing rejoicing and over indulging, anyway it'll pass. I do hope you all had a lovely time.
Take care folks.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2012, 03:02 PM

today is a verry good day for me were going to niagra falls for a few day this afternoon going to be a big winter snw fall were we are going up to 20 centametras and more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top