Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 12:42 PM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Good morning all, it's a nice Sunny day here and I'm feeling fit and hearty, I'll be taking the wife up to the local for lunch as she needs a break from cooking, I also have a small present for the landlord and his good woman. I wish all those who are not feeling the best a speedy recovery.
Look after yourselves Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 01:10 PM

Good morning folks the sun is now shining after a very wet start to the day. Went to Sainsbury's earlier and stocked up on a few essentials, I was surprised how quiet it was there too.

We are expecting our son later today and he'll be staying until the New Year which will be nice.

I hope all the ailing people will soon feel better, there seems to be a lot of colds and sniffles around lately.

OB, forgive me for asking but is it alright for you to drink alcohol when you take so many meds?

Have a pleasant day everyone...
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 01:18 PM

HERE IN PITTSBURGH, PA.....WE HAVE NOT HAD A VERY GOOD WEEK. A HUGE SNOW STORM WHICH PLACED MANY IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS AND CLOSINGS. WINTER CAME EXACTLY ON DEC 21(WINTER SOLSTICE) WITH A SNOW STORM, SLEET AND RAIN MIX!!!!!Luckily, Santa had better weather than we---ho ho ho.
TA ta....Cheeriioooo. Tally-hooooooooo
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Marcus ->
HERE IN PITTSBURGH, PA.....WE HAVE NOT HAD A VERY GOOD WEEK. A HUGE SNOW STORM WHICH PLACED MANY IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS AND CLOSINGS. WINTER CAME EXACTLY ON DEC 21(WINTER SOLSTICE) WITH A SNOW STORM, SLEET AND RAIN MIX!!!!!Luckily, Santa had better weather than we---ho ho ho.
TA ta....Cheeriioooo. Tally-hooooooooo
I've been watching your bad weather on TV , Marcus... it looks treacherous there.

Stay safe and warm....
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
OB, forgive me for asking but is it alright for you to drink alcohol when you take so many meds?
Of course not but when have I ever listened to the doctors?

If I'm going to kick the proverbial bucket I'm not doing it sober.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 04:45 PM

Oh dear my Mother used to say "Take what you want and afterwards pay for it" seems you are paying dear !Oh yes Meg, I do housework at all times of the day or night,its a case of if you can then do it as tomorrow you may not feel like it( What dross that old woman speaks) After ten at night is a good time for ironing for me.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 06:20 PM

Evening all. Have been to busy to come on line today, so have just started. It's been pouring of rain all day today. Went out and did a cleaning job for an elderly couple, came back and had a bath and washed all my cleaning clothes, and made a Turkey Curry for tonight.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top