Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 08:59 PM

Re: Useless articles..

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Lol you lot are mad
Its good fun though Azz
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Lol you lot are mad
Do you ever get embarrassed Azz???
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 09:09 PM

The most useless article I ever bought was a pair of toe nail clippers. You were supposed to be able to clip your nails without getting your foot up on your knee to do it-and that's not an easy task when your over 50 Anyway, had a go-not only did it clip my nail but it also took a chunk of flesh from behind the nail as well-cost me a trip to A & E cos it wouldn't stop bleeding. Now I stick to nail scissors (with my foot on my knee!)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
The most useless article I ever bought was a pair of toe nail clippers. You were supposed to be able to clip your nails without getting your foot up on your knee to do it-and that's not an easy task when your over 50 Anyway, had a go-not only did it clip my nail but it also took a chunk of flesh from behind the nail as well-cost me a trip to A & E cos it wouldn't stop bleeding. Now I stick to nail scissors (with my foot on my knee!)
Never mind Merz, just think of the exercise you are getting every time you put you foot up on your knee!!!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

30-08-2009, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Never mind Merz, just think of the exercise you are getting every time you put you foot up on your knee!!!
The hardest part Mags is getting my foot back off my knee-seems to go into spasm
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
The hardest part Mags is getting my foot back off my knee-seems to go into spasm
Oh dear, we'll have to think of something else for that then!
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 10:35 PM

When I was a lot younger I bought one of these magnetic pads that are supposed to wash the inside and outside of the window. I have never had such a useless thing. Spectacular streaks, but lots of exercise running outside to retrieve the bit that fell off whilst cleaning.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

30-08-2009, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Calismum ->
When I was a lot younger I bought one of these magnetic pads that are supposed to wash the inside and outside of the window. I have never had such a useless thing. Spectacular streaks, but lots of exercise running outside to retrieve the bit that fell off whilst cleaning.
I did think of getting one of those at the time......glad I didn't now!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 08:58 PM

A left handed screwdriver.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2009, 09:10 PM

I'm having a running battle with useless tin openers atm. Can anyone recommend one that works for more than 5 minutes???

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top