Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 02:47 PM

Thursday thoughts

Hi everyone.
I don't think there's a general Thursday thread, though I've noticed Nero's thoughtful one on the anniversary of the outbreak of WW2.
It's mostly fine but a bit showery here - a contrast to yesterday which was just a pop group - Wet Wet Wet.
It was nice having my mum over but it's also nice to be back in our little routine. We took her home this morning. No dog, I'm afraid, but lots of leads (no bad joke intended but .......) Hope it won't take her too long.
What are you folk doing?
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 03:43 PM

Re: Thursday thoughts

Not a lot, grey dull breezy and damp here, same cr@p different day as regards the weather, never mind tomorrow's FRIDAY, . . then there's the weekend.
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 04:52 PM

Still no rain here, but it's hellishly windy. After a trip to town for the pre-school hair trim and some uniform buying we bimbled off to the park so the boys could get some serious bike riding done; I nearly got blown off my feet!

Just about to start their dinner and they are beating each other over the head in the garden with wrapping paper rolls playing pirates or batman or similar
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 07:24 PM

After a week of gorgeous weather, its been belting down all day.....Back tot he vets with Leo, he is on Metacam and Zylene again....
Not done mu7ch today apart from housework....Have my heating on tonight, definitely colder tonight...
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 07:35 PM

Its been changeable down here. I walked the dogs, just two today, two rushed off upstairs and climbed into bed with OH when they saw their coats! We had rain, wind and sun in one walk! They hate rain and cold!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 07:36 PM

My two do not do rain either!!!
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 08:45 PM

Today here it's been sunny /windy/ and heavy downpours heck of a lot colder too worn a jumper for the first time today for weeks but had a nice walk this afternoon with the little girl (dog) on holiday next week from work not going anywhere though just chilling out...
Sue
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 09:41 PM

Rain, rain and more rain here and very windy. Was lucky walking this morning didn't get wet. Apart from the weather had a good day-cleared my pile of ironing before I went to work at 1pm. Finished about 6.30pm - went to look for some walking boot laces at Tesco-no luck. Don't know my own stength-went to tighten my laces and pulled them that hard one of them snapped so will have to go into town tomorrow for some. Called at my sisters on way home and she told me her and hubby are off to Rome next week for 4 days then flying off to Greece to the sun for a week.....the sun whats that? not made an appearance for days where I am...who knows maybe tomorrow!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 11:30 PM

I turned the heating on too at teatime, It's cold and damp.
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 11:33 PM

Evening all

I've had to put the heating on here too Didn't want to for a few more months yet, but because I suffer with a bad back I had no choice. It's freezing here tonight.

Done nothing but rain again all day x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top