Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 06:55 AM

Friday Fred

Morning all. There was a pretty sunrise today but already the sky is darkening and rain doesn't feel far away. I'm home alone all day today, so the (wet) world is my oyster; nothing more exciting than dodging the raindrops to get out with the dog and general keeping the house in vague order I suspect.
I hope everyone has a good day and keeps dry.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 12:26 PM

Re: Friday Fred

Morning.....or rather afternoon DM!

It's quite a nice day here but there was a definite nip in the air earlier. Cassie is now having her cat naps indoors rather that sprawled out in the garden somewhere.

Not a lot happening here today, just routine day to day things.

Hope everyone has a good day and a lovely weekend ahead..
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 12:47 PM

Another awful day here re, the weather, I've just seen the weather maps for Scotland's weekend weather.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Another awful day here re, the weather, I've just seen the weather maps for Scotland's weekend weather.
Have you floods in your area, Nero?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 04:34 PM

Lovely sunny but cool day here; nothing but the usual routine: market, garden and messing about on the Forums.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 05:34 PM

We have had a lovely sunny day, but very windy,no rain yet, the country roads are flooded, needed wellies to wade through it today....
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 06:33 PM

I have been to Stoneleigh today (dog showing) It was cold when I left home so took jumpers waterproofs etc, by the time I was half way there I was stripping off, it was warm at one point then became very cold.

Why can't the weather make its mind up is it hot or cold!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 09:13 PM

Evening all-been an awful day here-cold wind and lashing it down with rain-didn't even go for a walk this morning as Hatti stuck her head out of the door turned round and went straight to her bed-she's not daft . But if what they say is true-high pressure is moving over the country from Tuesday and its going to be 23/24 degrees-could this be the 'Barbeque Summer' arriving late???????????......remains to be seen. Been at work since 1pm again so not really had time to do anything else at home-will catch up with myself tomorrow.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

04-09-2009, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Evening all-been an awful day here-cold wind and lashing it down with rain-didn't even go for a walk this morning as Hatti stuck her head out of the door turned round and went straight to her bed-she's not daft . But if what they say is true-high pressure is moving over the country from Tuesday and its going to be 23/24 degrees-could this be the 'Barbeque Summer' arriving late???????????......remains to be seen. Been at work since 1pm again so not really had time to do anything else at home-will catch up with myself tomorrow.
That'll be something to look forward too!
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2009, 11:34 PM

Evening all I have a migraine today/tonight. Nothings shifting it

Hope you've all had a lovely day.

It's done nothing but rain here again all day x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top