Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 06:04 PM

Re: Bedrooms/beds/showers

I am very fortunate. I have a two bedroomed bungalow all to myself. So it matters not about beds, bathroom or shower which is absolutely great. My shower is over the bath, but I have not used it as a bath for over two years - shower for me every time.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 06:26 PM

Oh how I would love seperate beds but Mr M won't have it

He's very warm bodied but feels the cold so always wants to snuggle up, where as I'm one to have the windows open , the heating off and usually kick the duvet off

Five bedrooms and three bathrooms , one bath that's never used. When we get around to modernising that bathroom it will become a wet room as mum isn't getting any younger
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 08:48 PM

I have 4 double bedrooms(this was originally our family home until I built another which was 5 beds,unfortunately sold for divorce))but only 2 are in use, my lad and I both have en suite though his is just a shower and basin.

I love my king size bed.....I like to sprawl out.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 10:05 PM

You miss a lot if you have separate beds/bedrooms - cuddles for one thing.

Tony & I would never be parted from our lovely king size bed no matter how much the other tossed about or snored.

I love to put my cold feet on him when I get in bed and to feel his arm around me when I wake up in the morning.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Tony & I would never be parted from our lovely king size bed no matter how much the other tossed about or snored.

My wife wouldn't have put up with both....good job I didn't snore.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 10:38 PM

I'm in a 2 bed bungalow one bathroom, bath with separate shower.

When the legals are done, it will be a 3 bed house, bathroom with shower over bath upstairs, and loo down downstairs so will be ok when I can't get upstairs
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 10:58 PM

Our house is all on one level, here it's referred to as a villa, 3 bedrooms, one large and one smaller in the old part of the house, plus bathroom, which is now shower only.

The third bedroom is very large, because that's what I wanted, I have my desk printer, PC in here, so it's office space too. Double bed, lots of room. The bathroom is located just outside the bedroom door, full size bath with overbath shower and a separate shower cubicle too. It's a large bathroom.
No en suite, reason being I don't like en suite, the thought of having a toilet located more or less within the bedroom is not for me.

We have two more showers, one down by the pool and one on the roof. The poolside shower gets more use than the indoor ones during the summer, but definitely not in the winter, and definitely not tonight, the temperature is 3C and bitterly cold, just to let you all know it isn't always warm in Spain.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I removed the bath in our house and replaced it with a 1400 shower cubicle. Neither of us have ever liked baths.

Bed is a Kingsize which requires two persons to change the duvet cover and never fails to cause an argument.
Yes Longdogs......Just the same here.....
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
You miss a lot if you have separate beds/bedrooms - cuddles for one thing.

I love to put my cold feet on him when I get in bed and to feel his arm around me when I wake up in the morning.
Whatever turns you on, of course, I like my own company in bed.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Whatever turns you on, of course, I like my own company in bed.
It's not a matter of what turns me on. We've always slept together since the day we were married. I see no reason to change it now.

It amazes me that some married people as they get older seem to develop brother/sister type relationships.

Ah well - whatever suits.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top