Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 05:28 PM

Re: Positives or Negatives.

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Fine!
You obviously don't think so. You have made it plain that you are burdened by your lot in life,
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
You obviously don't think so. You have made it plain that you are burdened by your lot in life,
You are making an assumption, which isn't correct. I have had problems like everyone else, but I have had much that is good about my life too.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 05:46 PM

Only making assumptions on what you yourself write. You just seem very negative in everything you post.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 06:00 PM

I still get up fairly early so that hasn't really changed and I have to take the dog out so that happens whatever the weather's doing but after that, my time's my own.

Since retiring I've caught up with all those annoying jobs I didn't have time for before plus a few other things. I don't have to watch the clock and can do basically what I want when I want.

The only negative is I now don't rush to do things as I have more time and that's maybe made me a bit lazy as in...there's always tomorrow. Sometimes my days/weeks lack structure.

But I'm a novice at this, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually
mesco m
manchester

10-02-2018, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I still get up fairly early so that hasn't really changed and I have to take the dog out so that happens whatever the weather's doing but after that, my time's my own.

Since retiring I've caught up with all those annoying jobs I didn't have time for before plus a few other things. I don't have to watch the clock and can do basically what I want when I want.

The only negative is I now don't rush to do things as I have more time and that's maybe made me a bit lazy as in...there's always tomorrow. Sometimes my days/weeks lack structure.

But I'm a novice at this, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually
Just go with the flow. Took me a short while to settle into retirement. It's as easy as falling out of bed 😂
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Only making assumptions on what you yourself write. You just seem very negative in everything you post.
I don't think so.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 06:31 PM

No negatives here I love being retired .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
You are making an assumption, which isn't correct. I have had problems like everyone else, but I have had much that is good about my life too.
However you dwell too much on looking after your husband as if it a tedious chore -maybe it is -but ....
I assume he didn't have a stroke just to inconvenience yourself
That's what you signed up for when you married ....for better or for worse in sickness and in health ..
Remember ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 06:39 PM

I was wondering, do men have to wait until they are 65 to get free prescriptions and a bus pass?
cbrown372
Scotland
cbrown372 is female  cbrown372 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I was wondering, do men have to wait until they are 65 to get free prescriptions and a bus pass?
60 for all in Scotland for bus pass, scripts are free for everyone.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top