Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 10:12 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny morning but very cold .

I am off to the shops then to take some homemade baby biscuits up to my son who has the two babies on his own, the other three and Mum are out.

Enjoy your day .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 10:36 AM

Hi kiddiwinks

Frosty morning today but sunny now. Can't go out for our pub lunch as we are expecting the tiles to arrive his afternoon for the en-suite refurb. Asked for quotes from 2 companies and neither have replied so looks as if we are going to use one that spent time with us going through everything.

Have to ask myself " Do people want the work or not?"

Same with the kennels, we wanted a new front wall and it was only one of our clients that did it. Other companies didn't want to know.
Did you see my " Hang them both" post? love the sound they make

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=50453
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 10:43 AM

Good Morning, everyone💊✌🏻
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning Barry and all who follow.
Bright but very cold and icy here.

I know what you mean about the dogs not being too keen Barry. I did three of mine yesterday.
They don't mind the clipping, it's the bathing mine are not so keen on.
How often do you like to do yours?
We don't shampoo them that often Mups, maybe three or four times a year but they do need a clip every four or five weeks which they too really don't mind too much..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 11:24 AM

buenas dias all. Grey and cloudy, rain forecast but not arrived yet. Cold but not as cold as of late, thank goodness. Shopping and money needed today, nothing else of great excitement.

Have a pleasant day all.
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning Barry and all who follow.
Bright but very cold and icy here.

I know what you mean about the dogs not being too keen Barry. I did three of mine yesterday.
They don't mind the clipping, it's the bathing mine are not so keen on.
How often do you like to do yours?
Hi mups, how many dogs do you have. I have 4 and you mention 3 so I'm glad I'm not the only one
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 12:09 PM

Good morning get all. Hope everyone has a good day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
We don't shampoo them that often Mups, maybe three or four times a year but they do need a clip every four or five weeks which they too really don't mind too much..

Thanks Barry.
I do sometimes try to stretch mine to 6 weeks, but they are quite like Yetti's by then.
My grooming friend said to always shampoo them before clipping, because dirty hair blunts the blades, so mine get washed and dried each time.
Meg probably knows more about this this though?

Meg - How long do your blades last? H many Chloe clips do you hope to get out of the same blade?

Noolsg, I have 5 Beddies.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 02:52 PM

Had a letter from the KC this morning, settling my claim. As they pay out 50% on prescription diet, it is about a tenner more than I calculated. Their excess was £110 plus 20% so took a huge chunk out!!!

At least the excess on the other insurance isn’t so high.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top