Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 01:04 PM

Re: Devo in the Hot Seat.

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Hi Devo,

Do you live on the coast?
No, about 20 miles to the nearest bit of coast. But, living in wonderful Devon, nowhere is that far from the coast.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->

Tescos
I've got to ask this.

Why does Tescos annoy you Devo?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 02:00 PM

Hi Devo,

Do you remember your first date? Where did you go?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 02:37 PM

Hi Devo do you have any pets?
Devon is a lovely county, every time I go anywhere I think we are so lucky to live with all this countryside. We were in the London area before. Do you feel the same?
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I've got to ask this.

Why does Tescos annoy you Devo?
Their attitude, their dishonesty re. non-intuitive pricing, their food quality - ready sliced ham on the bone???, their attitude to their customers, that bloody annoying man with the inane messages on the self-check-outs - choose your favourites or have a browse...or why not choose what you have bloody well bought?
They are definitely the bottom of my personal league of supermarkets.
Devo
SW UK

20-07-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi Devo,

Do you remember your first date? Where did you go?
A Kevin Ayers (another perennial favourite of mine) gig at the University of Essex somewhere in the mid-70s. As it turned out later, the date was a bit of a disaster.
Devo
SW UK

20-07-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Hi Devo do you have any pets?
Devon is a lovely county, every time I go anywhere I think we are so lucky to live with all this countryside. We were in the London area before. Do you feel the same?
Yes. I have zigzagged to and fro across the country throughout my life and this is the last zag. I feel insufferably smug whenever I see a tourist heading home, thinking this is home to me.

We have sole cat at the moment, the survivor of what was once five cats, all rescues bar one. The current one who goes under numerous names that he responds to but he is Bert Rumbelow - Bert because Mrs Devo calls him Bertie and Rumbelow because he is overweight and has developed a feline beergut, which really is a rum below. We don't overfeed him but he has several feeding stations we reckon. Ever the opportunist, he followed my son when he came home from college 12-13 years ago, liked it and stayed.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 03:51 PM

What's the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 04:34 PM

Devo,

Has any politician ever changed your mind about something?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 06:03 PM

Do you have kids and do you have grandkids?

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top