Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 06:00 PM

Re: Swearing and rudeness in general

Originally Posted by Panda ->
I can't help but notice the awful language that so many people use these days. Was in town and there was young and old f'ing and blinding.

I can't abide it yet it just seems to be part of the general conversation these days.

Can't stand it either when certain individuals insist on calling people 'scum' it really makes me cringe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

guess who uses it here all the time

quote"

Yet another scumbag 'nasty party"

Unquote
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 07:19 PM

Morons can walk down the middle of our road at 2 in the morning shouting all the Fs and Cs under the sun (or moon) and nothing is done about it, yet if someone was to wolf whistle, the old Bill would be all over it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Morons can walk down the middle of our road at 2 in the morning shouting all the Fs and Cs under the sun (or moon) and nothing is done about it, yet if someone was to wolf whistle, the old Bill would be all over it.
True very true.
Are they the ones with red hair Longlegs?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
True very true.
Are they the ones with red hair Longlegs?
Well remembered sweets.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 07:43 PM

Well remembered sweets.
They don't call me elephant brain for nuffink you know.

I am wondering if all the Polish are learning this swearing.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 09:23 PM

I have a neighbour, a tiny little old lady who looks very prim and proper but a few months back I heard her using the F word to someone who was doing cold call door sales which really surprised me and made me laugh.

I do swear but its usually when I get really annoyed. I never use the C word. Unless I'm talking about Margaret Thatcher.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 09:28 PM

hey yeah you are right about that! Ridiculous isn't it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 09:30 PM

The Builders work late in your street LD.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 10:27 PM

Nothing wrong with throwing a few f*cks around, if the circumstances dictate.

Can be a good way to let off steam and get to the nib of the gist..

One thing I like about the Scots....If swearing was an Olympic sport we would be guaranteed Gold,Silver and Bronze,lol!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Nothing wrong with throwing a few f*cks around, if the circumstances dictate.

Can be a good way to let off steam and get to the nib of the gist..

One thing I like about the Scots....If swearing was an Olympic sport we would be guaranteed Gold,Silver and Bronze,lol!

I don't have to resort to the 'F' word to let off steam, so sorry, but I don't understand that excuse, Moscow.
Just different temperaments I suppose.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top