Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 12:55 PM

Re: Children with no shoes on.

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes but you are uptight .
The human being is not born with shoes .
Or clothes. Would you want to see them all running around naked?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah, that's good.
I agree too
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 01:16 PM

IT is dangerous to walk around barefoot,you can pick up diseases,let alone,cut feet,stone bruising,insect bites!.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 01:31 PM

Diabetics should never walk around barefoot. Even in the house my son wears slippers.
Most houses I visit like people to remove their shoes on entry, people can't remove their feet.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 01:33 PM

Ive hardly worn shoes in my garden or around my house in this hot weather, when my grandkids come they are the same and run around without shoes on the village green too. I draw the line at allowing no shoes on pavements and in shops though... I have standards you know

Its different on holiday I have a strict rule then...

NO NEWS AND NO SHOES!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 02:17 PM

I too haven't been wearing any shoes around the house & garden these past few weeks,it's really liberating and takes Me back to My Yoof...but I haven't seen any Children walking about outside or in shops without shoes.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Diabetics should never walk around barefoot. Even in the house my son wears slippers.
Most houses I visit like people to remove their shoes on entry, people can't remove their feet.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 02:34 PM

One of the great pleasures in life is bare feet on cool grass.

There's not much wearing of shoes around here, especially at the beach place. The soils in Florida and Hawaii, are loaded with rust (iron oxide) and once you get it on your shoes, socks, clothing, or carpeting, it's there forever. As such, we have been in the habit of removing our shoes or washing our feet before coming inside for decades.

My twins once went nearly an entire summer wearing swimwear except to put on pajamas on at night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hawaii soil.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	6553

mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 03:23 PM

Best to wear shoes all the time. although it is a bit difficult to get the sheets to slide over trainers.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 03:41 PM

It’s funny that the first thing you think of regarding going barefooted, is dog poo!

I was on holiday once with some friends, their 9 year old son came running across the beach barefooted, did a huge jump and landed straight on a broken piece of bottle in the sand.
It was horrible, there was blood everywhere.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top