Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 06:53 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone.

Hot, sticky, and uncomfortable here already. Little Westie friend was reluctant to come for a walk but obviously needed it. She will urinate in her own garden - but nothing else!

Can't believe my time with her is almost up already - her owner is back on Friday afternoon. It has been fun.

Have a necklace to make for friend and that will be the most strenuous thing I do today!

Have fun, stay cool.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 07:11 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everybody. Phew another hot night - I'm up quite early again because of the heat.

I'm off on a coach trip to Leek market today with my friend. After the market we go for a roast beef lunch at 'Sheila's' teas rooms and then an afternoon tour of the moors.
I have bottles water & mini fan to keep cool on the coach and umbrella to shield me from the sun!

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 08:25 AM

Good morning all.

I'm dying with the heat, help!!!!

What is Leek Market, do they sell Leeks?

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 08:33 AM

Good morning all, a little cooler forecast for today, a mere 27deg....

Just finished my chores and having a coffee before going to the dentist with a tender tooth which I think I'll be parting company with. A couple of old friends are visiting us this afternoon so at least there will be some cake for tea....

Enjoy your day everyone
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

I'm dying with the heat, help!!!!

What is Leek Market, do they sell Leeks?

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
I am sure Carol will correct me if I am wrong Susie, but I think Leek market refers to a market in the town of Leek.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day, stay cool, safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone not too hot yet so must get busy before it is . My son is coming for lunch today and I am cooking one of his favourites so lots to do .

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone

Another gorgeous day in the tropics of Yorkshire...oh gawd I wish it would rain

I'm off to look at new sofas today, at least hopefully the shops will be air conditioned...fingers crossed

Have a great day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 09:44 AM

Good Morning everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 11:42 AM

Never heard of Leek before Twink!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top