Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 12:17 PM

Re: The old Brits dreams of retirement

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oh you've just got an inlets - they're not a proper coast!
Irish sea ? I think you original question was about 'beaches' .

Not really too sure what you're trying to prove here, but carry on. Inlets ? How wide is the Mersey... and how long is the Manchester ship canal ? How much shipping used to go up the Dee to Chester ? (can't now because it's blocked up with marshes in parts).
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 12:21 PM

that belongs to Ireland don't it not cheshire? - you keep pretending you've got someone elses coast! cheshire has inlets not a proper coast! -
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 12:22 PM

that belongs to Ireland don't it not cheshire?
What does?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
What does?
read the thread read the thread - scratches head in puzzlement!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 12:30 PM

Tarantula, don't bother. He's just out for another stupid squabble on something he knows absolutely nothing about.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

25-07-2018, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Tarantula, don't bother. He's just out for another stupid squabble on something he knows absolutely nothing about.
inlets puddle duck inlets you sit on one side lookin at the other side yep? - show me a real coast?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

25-07-2018, 12:47 PM

inlets puddle duck inlets you sit on one side lookin at the other side yep? - show me a real coast?
Peninsula Gumbud, Penisula. How wide is the river Mersey from Birkenhead to Liverpool ? over 3 miles. That gives you some idea of how wide the River Dee is , which is classed as an estuary, looking across to Wales. New Brighton looks out across the Irish Sea. West Kirby looks out across the Irish Sea. Hoylake does , Meols does, they all have beaches. Thurstaston , my local beach looks out across to Wales, over the River Dee.
Haven't got a clue what your problem is.... but keep it to yourself. Don't be telling us in the UK all about our lives , where we live, what we do and how we should think. F.. off

You are a fool of fools.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

25-07-2018, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Peninsula Gumbud, Penisula. How wide is the river Mersey from Birkenhead to Liverpool ? over 3 miles. That gives you some idea of how wide the River Dee is , which is classed as an estuary, looking across to Wales. New Brighton looks out across the Irish Sea. West Kirby looks out across the Irish Sea. Hoylake does , Meols does, they all have beaches. Thurstaston , my local beach looks out across to Wales, over the River Dee.
Haven't got a clue what your problem is.... but keep it to yourself. Don't be telling us in the UK all about our lives , where we live, what we do and how we should think. F.. off

You are a fool of fools.
well really I am only discussing there is NO need to start swearing particularly from what I thought was a lady??

thank you for the update on Cheshire - ya most welcome!

may your many sunsets be actually magical!

you could have said all that at the beginning but you wanted to be smart heh? well puddle ducks are never smart - they keep walking into puddles see

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top