Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 09:56 PM

Re: Request to be Friends

Faith, it creeps in everywhere.
orangutan2
Ireland
orangutan2 is female 

25-07-2018, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I have had 2 requests to be my friend. What do I do about these?.I am willing to be friends as long as they are genuine
I'd just take it as a friendly gesture. When I was here before I didn't 'do' the friends thing but if I got a friend request I would just message the person to thank them and explain that I didn't do it. It doesn't make any difference to how you interact with them on here, but some people like to 'accumulate' friends.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 10:41 PM

I have accepted every request
But there is now only one person I message...sporadically

It's all good though.. I came here to chat
I think the pm thing is a means to say things that aren't open to all
And I like openness...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 10:55 PM

Deylon, If the friend requests are from regular posters then l can’t see a problem in accepting them.
If they are brand new members who request your friendship, then l would put them ‘on hold’ until you are sure of them.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Deylon, If the friend requests are from regular posters then l can’t see a problem in accepting them.
If they are brand new members who request your friendship, then l would put them ‘on hold’ until you are sure of them.
Oh, Art, you've wounded me. Me being new here, I was thinking to send a few friend requests out, but I don't like being put on "hold".

I'm going to the corner now and think this about this very important dilemma.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Oh, Art, you've wounded me. Me being new here, I was thinking to send a few friend requests out, but I don't like being put on "hold".

I'm going to the corner now and think this about this very important dilemma.
Nah Right Now
It means nothing!
I'll friend you if you so wish!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

25-07-2018, 11:27 PM

Go for it!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 11:29 PM

I have sent requests which have not been answered but it's not important. Some people like to do it, some don't.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

25-07-2018, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have sent requests which have not been answered but it's not important. Some people like to do it, some don't.
Exactement!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I always thought that song had a double meaning - in a rude kinda way.......
Did it? I was so naive...I just thought it had a good riff and was good for dancing (moodily) around the handbags.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top