Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 04:30 AM

Re: Greedy Sir Cliff

I disagree kindly summer - I do think he has the strength and spirit to bounce back - I think he may have the backing of the good spirits!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I disagree kindly summer - I do think he has the strength and spirit to bounce back - I think he may have the backing of the good spirits!!
Well I have never been a fan Gumbud but I hope you are right.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:34 AM

Me too.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
He said on the news earlier that his legal costs were over £3million and the BBC had now contributed £880k towards those costs so its cost him a significant amount of money to clear his name.

He said he did it for the man in the street for all those people who are unable financially to take on these massive organisations who think they are above the law. Personally I think they should have paid the whole £3million.

He seems to be a shadow of his former self which whether or not you like his music is such a shame and a terrible way to end his career because looking at him now I doubt he will ever be the same again.
I agree!!
Im sure he will get over it with the support of his many friends but something like that I cant imagine youd ever forget.
I dont think hes a greedy person in the slightest,in fact I think the opposite, he comes across to me as being one of lifes kinder souls.
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

27-07-2018, 07:39 AM

I have met Cliff Richard on several occasions in the past and although I've never been a massive fan he did come over as a nice person.

As to the BBC yes they blinking well should pay the whole bill.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:03 AM

Hi

If you are falsely accused you should not have to pay a penny.

He is very lucky to have had the money to defend himself.

A totally innocent man here in Shropshire was identified as a paedophile and put on the Sex Offenders register due to an administrative error by the Police.

Same name, wrong man.

It was then leaked by the Police and his business was trashed, he was ostracised and he is still fighting for compensation.

He cannot afford flash lawyers.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:05 AM

He needs to take his story to the papers .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
He needs to take his story to the papers .
Hi

He has done, that is how I found out about it.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:41 AM

I think the sum CR has been awarded is very small indeed.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 09:41 AM

I will always say that no accused should be named until found guilty at a proper trial. If innocent it causes total devastation for everyone.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top