Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 05:18 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning all.

Friday again - and my last day of 'Westie Watch' - not been very active for her because of the heat - but I have enjoyed it and hope that she has too.

Do you think her owner would notice if I swapped her for two cats?

We did have a bit of a storm - no lightning, thank goodness - and even a small shower of rain! Had forgotten what that looked like. Temp due to hit 85f later today and severe storms around tea time - so I am off to Asda as soon as i finish this cup of tea - need to buy a new kettle and they are open 24hs a day!

Have fun - stay safe.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 06:10 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning Tabby and all

Rumbles of thunder started occurring as early as 5pm here yesterday but finally the rain began to pour down twelve hours later an hour ago. I may get some sleep at last!

Just a visit to the gym today, nothing else untoward planned.

Have a nice day. Keep cool and dry everybody
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:03 AM

Good morning all.

We had a heavy shower during the night, but made no difference to the heat, its back to hot and sunny and sweaty.

Got a new Bed coming this morning, so we have been dismantling the old one this morning, what hard work that was.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:07 AM

Good morning all, rumbles of thunder here too but no rain to speak of yet, the garden is desperate so I hope we get some at some point....

No plans for the day other than food shopping later.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:11 AM

Good morning everybody.

We had a ten minute rain shower last night. Oh how I wish it would pour it down!!

Looking after the grandchildren today so no idea where it will lead..

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:52 AM

Hi

No sign of rain here at all.

Blood test this morning, then resting.

I am as high as a kite on this new medication, so expect some rubbish posts today.

Well, more rubbish than usual.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:05 AM

Good morning everyone a cool start so enjoyed a lovely walk across the fields. I saw both foxes again in among the sheep, they were playing like dogs chasing and pouncing on each other.

Not a lot planned for today I need to make a batch of bread but it is so hot with the oven on, think tomorrow will be a touch cooler so will leave it till then and make some herb pasta instead.

Enjoy your day .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:29 AM

Good morning everyone

Well what a night could I blumming ummers like sleep, in the end I gave up and came here for a while ...that made me feel a bit sleepy

Have my daughter and my grandson coming around later for lunch so I'm looking forward to that. Doing quiche and salad that's if anyone can eat it's so hot....hottest day on record forecast today so lots of ice cold drinks methinks

Have a good day all
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 11:46 AM

Ooops quick, Good Morning.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone

Well what a night could I blumming ummers like sleep, in the end I gave up and came here for a while ...that made me feel a bit sleepy
What a wonderful phrase, Summer. Is it copyright or may I share it?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top